Plastic and Proud: Britney Spears

annonymous

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean if he's happy then that's great. He's in a relationship, good for him. Unfortunately not everyone can have a beaming sense of self confidence and as long as it's not endangering his physical health then whatever. There's a lot of people addicted to this kind of thing and there's no helping someone, no matter how many TV doctors you throw at them.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean if he's happy then that's great. He's in a relationship, good for him. Unfortunately not everyone can have a beaming sense of self confidence and as long as it's not endangering his physical health then whatever. There's a lot of people addicted to this kind of thing and there's no helping someone, no matter how many TV doctors you throw at them.

Ofcourse everyone should do whatever they want, but I find it so sad that he tries so much to be someone else instead of being happy with who he is....I mean he is just hiding his low self confidence :nicki2:

5 hours ago, annonymous said:

Ofcourse everyone should do whatever they want, but I find it so sad that he tries so much to be someone else instead of being happy with who he is....I mean he is just hiding his low self confidence :nicki2:

unfortunately that happens more with females hence why you have them doing a lot of face "enhancements"

you have magazines that one page says "be happy with how you look" and 2 pages later it says "5 secret alterations to make your face look flawless"

Archived