New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

There is a “J” and a “P” in Someday music video

Nando.

Have you guys noticed that? There is a P on the window next to britney when shes singing with the reflection of the heart shapped tree. And there’s a big J shadow all over the screen like a reflection when they show the garden, that is the weirdest one because its clearly a letter J. Had anyone else noticed this?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fact tears me up :crying1:

Someday is such a beautiful and meaningful video. Pregnantney looked like an angel! Preston and Jayden are so lucky to have such a humble and kind mother! :mcry:

• Twitter Team
7 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

OMG, I wanna see it :lostney:

I can't remember what interview this was sorry. I remember a fan account that tweets facts (DailySpears?) on twitter tweeted it as one of the facts. 

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Isla. said:

No never noticed it. Guess she knew her children's names all along. Although didn't she say in an interview earlier (OIDIA era?) that she wanted to name her first child Preston if it was a son?

She also said in some interview she saw herself having her kids by age 22-23

She chose her own destiny :mhm:

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

Archived