Britney spears in ''Wired up''

summer2summer

i really have to get this out of my mind , i woke up this morning and the last dream was as follows :

Britney was in a movie , the movie was called ''Wired up'' , the opening scene was HER as to my surprise , the camera was in her back and she was running , she was wearing very tight(skin tight)  dark navy blue jeans , white top and a matching tight denim short jacket all i was thinking is that ''MY GOD her body looks perfect from behind , the camera kept following her and i was so anxious i just wanted to see her face ,  she suddenly turned around and called out a name of a guy and told him to ''HURRY UP'' , she had on red very curly hair kinda like this  , but shorter 

Myriam Fares | Bio - wiki, affair, married, Lesbian with age, height, and more

she was running on a VERY HIGH building , then she approached an edge which had a VERY high tight rope to another building , she looks down and then looks up , something seems to be following both of them , the guy panics hilariously to what she says along the line '' NOT NOW , DON'T MAKE ME PANIC '' she seemed very convincing and actually in character , her face looked STUNNING , it's like whatever's wrong in her face has been tastefully fixed up especially her skin and lips.on top of that her make up was on POINT that i was memorized . thinking to myself '' now i know why she's been hiding from us for so long '' her skin looked '' naturally'' fixed up if that makes any sort of sense , it wasn't ''old britney'' nor was it ''peak britney'' no it was britney progressive and NOW and she looked just fit for how we picture peak britney if she kept on track , turned over 30 and gained extra confidence. 

then she takes a step on the very high tight rope , she had on high heel boots and the camera captured the very essence of her heel and the distance between the rope and the ground , she then read somewhere that the rope was ''more than 300 meter high'' and she balanced herself and walked it in less than a minute , then she was telling the guy to ''speed up'' he was shaken and was mumbling some funny lines , the guy was  genuine and equally hilarious kind of like a very attractive version of Paul Rudd , a tall attractive ''well known'' actor . then he somehow makes it to the other end  nervously and the thing that followed them seemed to get closer and louder. 

the whole thing looks like a studied trap , dangerous mazes set up by ''someone'' . Britney suddenly goes ''oh no another one '' , she then keeps on running , the guy is sweating and she's ahead , she then reached another high end , this time it was a bigger ''piece of wood'' between two buildings , placed unevenly , this time there was from around the building being released as they kept moving forward , she tells the guy to ''cover his mouth with a cloth'' , and keeps going ahead , she pauses as she steps on the edge of the building and keeps moving forward , the wooden logs keep shaking uncontrollably , she's now sweating but is in control yet nervous . her facial expressions are on POINT , think of video games and how producers capture characters'  exact expressions through situations.

As she reaches the seemingly now ''shorter building''  she catches her breath  , quickly turning her face and body back to us as if we were her guy companion , she tells him to ''be careful'', and to ''watch out for the logs on the edge'' the guy steps but is heavier so he trips falls and gets up quickly as she extends  her arm towards him trying to support him. she pulls him quickly as the whole logs fall instantly . Now they are faced with yet another obstacle  , it was shorter yet ''more dangerous??'' , on a side note i was thinking '' her acting exceeds j-lo's and the horrible effort of beyonce's '' the movie seemed very interesting and i was genuinely enjoying it REGARDLESS of the fact that she was in it. 

To cut the story short , she and her man make yet another escape and are now faced with a very small maze on another building , but first they are hungry and there was ''flavored donuts in a big beautiful box''  whoever set up the traps was timing everything perfectly. they also ''needed to get changed as an order'' to cross the what ''seemed'' to be the end of the maze , little did they know the donuts had hallucinates in them or some kind of ''****'' . as they somehow exit the building onto the streets , they start walking and talking to each other , they pass a red car with a man wearing black glasses and red suit sitting at the very front. he was the ONLY man in the street , yet they somehow could not see him . the guy looked like a ''taller'' version of Joe jonas  

Image result for joe jonas long hair

the guy eerily stares at them ''slowly'' right into their eyes without them even seeing him , indicating that he's the one behind this and that the ***** unable them to see him. and , end of scene. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

Duuude, I miss being able to remember crazy, vivid dreams.

Also, hate the 180 character limit society seems obsessed with. What's the opposite of pretentious? I don't mean humble, but like 'dumb is cool, I can't be bothered with reading.'

Great dream, btw. Kinda jealous. :bwink:

I obviously intended this for people like you :)  

the dream just kept haunting me all day long and i just wanted it out hopefully it becomes reality :urite: . as far as my dreams , i usually remember a dream 3 days later. or even years later which is kind of unusual , right?? :calculating:

Archived