Can anyone explain to me brit's obsession with elvis?

boystarburst

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can YOU explain to me Elvis obsession with Brit?   :beynah: He coming back from death can't be normal

Here he is watching Britney perform Slave during the DWADT

f653da3ee7.jpg

And here he is watching Britney perform Slave during the OHT

17b1b9323c.jpg

(it's really hard to get a good capture of him, but here he is at the bottom right corner, with the usual white outfit)

I feel like they owe us some kind of explanation :lemmetellu:

5 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

i made a whole thread about this lol

Ohhh I see. That's interesting that the Elvis inspiration was happening during Blackout era. :surprisedney: but i don't think it's bordering to obsession as the OP here says, none of her material afterwards resonated with Elvis anymore.

I see you flirting with @Britneybbhmm on that thread though :quirkney::lanacackle:

Explain to you Britneys Obsession with Elvis? Well why are you obsessed with britney? How are we supposed to know what she sees in Elvis. Anyway, its Elvis we are talking about here. She admired his talent and amazing looks and sexyness and what he did for the industry, i guess. Yes the Gimme More thing was from Elvis Comeback special from 1968. She also had that Elvis suit on for DWAD HBO in Vegas. There is a clip on youtube where she talks about him and I have seen quite a few things where she expresses her love for him. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Can YOU explain to me Elvis obsession with Brit?   :beynah: He coming back from death can't be normal

Here he is watching Britney perform Slave during the DWADT

f653da3ee7.jpg

And here he is watching Britney perform Slave during the OHT

17b1b9323c.jpg

(it's really hard to get a good capture of him, but here he is at the bottom right corner, with the usual white outfit)

I feel like they owe us some kind of explanation :lemmetellu:

:dead: 

she's the only current artist who can say that was on the same place with Elvis. When will others?

giphy.gif

On 19.09.2017 at 11:18 AM, Derrickr411 said:

Probably bc he's born in Tupelo Mississippi and she's born in Mccomb Mississippi and it's pretty close by

Spirit of Elvis while going home  took over little girl :sippinga: and now She's in Vegas

a bit creepy :gross:

btw So happy that Britney has stopped posting black and white pictures of kids, who are long dead by now

Archived