(Poll) Favorite Britney Voice?

redacted statement

What's Your Favorite Britney Voice?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITZney. Breathe on Me vocals are so stunning. I know Im going to get a lot of hate for this but I dont really like the tone of her natural voice that much. I dont hate it and maybe I just need to hear her sing in high quality and a song that suits it better  but to me it just sounds strange.. cant put my finger on why exactly tho. I do still want her to record an album in that voice tho because I want her to prove me wrong and also I want her to have songs that she can comfortably sing live.

10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Where's the Lana avatar? Your constant overuse of Tiff emoticons feels empty without it. :wyd:   

not on my profile anymore, clearly :tiffsmoke: are you following my posts or something? how would you gather I'm "overusing" emotes :tiffsmoke:  also I didn't realise there was a cap on the number of times you could use an emote :tiffcackle: 

Spoiler

since u love it though

:tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:v:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

satisfied? 

hope u appreciate I made sure to ONLY use tiff emotes, since it bothers you so much :) 

Just now, Shadow. said:

there was a cap on the number of times you could use an emote :tiffcackle: 

Reveal hidden contents

since u love it though

:tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:v:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

satisfied? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

hope u appreciate I made sure to ONLY use tiff emotes, since it bothers you so much :)

No, I don't follow you, but your posts are kinda hard to miss. :snapney: Thx for the Tiffs, love you, babe! :bwink: 

Archived