3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

if this is accurate then not bad for a poorly executed tour :tiffanynod:

an unneeded almost positive shady comment perfectly executed :tiffanynod:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Paris Hilton $ said:

With cheaper tickets :outwithit:
Britney with 34000 tickets made 1 million dollars more than the other girl :lemmetellu:

With her lip-syncing cheap 4 years old residency hated by her own fans :whitney:

You can't compare it with someone's world tour that benefited a super bowl exposure :gross:

Damn, you didn't have to end fad like that :ricackle:

The fact that it's taking Britney 9 shows to outgross Gaga's one is ridiculous. Her people should take a hint and take her out on tour where she can perform in arenas and make more by performing for people who can't make the trip instead of setting up another residency, especially if the shows aren't selling out. Just look at the Tel Aviv date, she has potential.

However, if she wants to stay in Vegas in order to give her children stability, she should expand her touring in the summer when they're on vacation.

11 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

They're out, y'all. Since the 23rd.

June 3-4, 2017: Tokyo, Japan - Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 24,770 / 24,770 - $2,928,829
June 6, 2017: Osaka, Japan - Osaka-jō Hall - 15,680 / 15,680 - $1,792,185
June 10, 2017: Seoul, South Korea - Gocheok Sky Dome - 14,238 / 18,170 - $1,428,499
June 13, 2017: Taipei, Taiwan - Nangang Exhibition Center - 9,294 / 11,878 - $1,211,617 
June 15, 2017: Manila, Philippines - Mall of Asia Arena - 13,220 / 13,220 - $2,054,045
June 23-24, 2017: Bangkok, Thailand - IMPACT Arena - 21,748 / 21,992 - $3,749,540
June 27, 2017: Hong Kong - AsiaWorld–Arena - 15,380 / 15,380 - $2,127,384
June 30, 2017: Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium - 8,155 / 10,590 - $1,668,933
July 3, 2017: Tel Aviv - Israel - Yarkon Park - 56,204 / 56,204 - $6,504,394

Total: $23,465,426
11 shows/8 sell-outs
178,689 tickets sold (95.1% sold out)
Average of $2,133,220 per show

She did good on this tour! 

9 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Gaga with just one show almost passed Britney. STFU. 

That's what I'm saying. 

They don't add hers together neither

10 hours ago, Catalin said:

That's because Gaga performed in different places(cities/states). That's why they are not combined. Seriously,read the table properly and stop being so pressed.

I was asking how to read the table. 

My comment still stands. If Britney had one show count she wouldn't even be top 10. It's fact :wyd:

6 hours ago, Camilo said:

You need to learn how to read that ******* table,  sometimes you're so ******* annoying.  Just look at N4,6,9 etc :whitney:

If I'm so annoying just put me on ignore list or whatever to not see the users posts. 

:calculating:

Other ppl explained she is number 1 because she has less attendance and more expensive ticket prices. 

2 hours ago, triptoyourhearts said:

The fact that it's taking Britney 9 shows to outgross Gaga's one is ridiculous. Her people should take a hint and take her out on tour where she can perform in arenas and make more by performing for people who can't make the trip instead of setting up another residency, especially if the shows aren't selling out. Just look at the Tel Aviv date, she has potential.

However, if she wants to stay in Vegas in order to give her children stability, she should expand her touring in the summer when they're on vacation.

Wait let me compose myself :flawlessbye:

GIRL, YOU TRIED IT :tiffcackle:

YOU REALLY OUTDID YOURSELF WITH THE REACH ON THIS ONE :rihclap:

TRYING TO SHADE BRITNEY AND ONLY ENDED UP SHADING Gaga AND YOUR INTELLIGENCE :lanacackle:

Spoiler

Girl, do some maths. Britney out-grossed Gaga with less people. In other words the return on investment from Britney's 9 shows was MORE than Gaga's ONE show even though Gaga had MORE people.

Its like Britney earned $5,000 from selling 5 apples while Gaga earned $500 from selling 15 apples...is that simple enough for you?

13 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

I think it says more that Gaga's show was sold out.

Tickets are OBVIOUSLY more expensive for a residency.

HAHA

She's sold out primarily because her tickets are cheaper.

I think it says MORE that Britney is able to still earn a significantly higher price premium and still have attendance over 50%....

YOU TRIED. :chershade:

6 hours ago, Chico101 said:

Wait let me compose myself :flawlessbye:

GIRL, YOU TRIED IT :tiffcackle:

YOU REALLY OUTDID YOURSELF WITH THE REACH ON THIS ONE :rihclap:

TRYING TO SHADE BRITNEY AND ONLY ENDED UP SHADING Gaga AND YOUR INTELLIGENCE :lanacackle:

Reveal hidden contents

Girl, do some maths. Britney out-grossed Gaga with less people. In other words the return on investment from Britney's 9 shows was MORE than Gaga's ONE show even though Gaga had MORE people.

Its like Britney earned $5,000 from selling 5 apples while Gaga earned $500 from selling 15 apples...is that simple enough for you?

Damn, you are dumb as ****. My entire point is that it's a waste of Britney's time to be performing 9 times in order to make a similar amount of money because The Axis is small as **** and she's staying in one location. She'd obviously make more bank in less amount of shows traveling to cities with bigger venues and performing for people who can't or won't make the trip to Vegas but still want to see a Britney show. The economics of it is the issue here. But yeah, get your kiis because you're a fomo that is so desperate for shade that you can't figure out how to read a comment properly.

50 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Madonna, sweetie I am so sorry...

Titles are not eternal you know, there's no place for nostalgia acts anymore, actually Taylor is the princess of pop

31 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yes they are, MJ will always be the king of pop, Madonna will always be the queen of pop, and Britney will always be the princess of pop. Titles don't change

With that logic the Queen Elizabeth would be forever the queen and nope, it's not possible... Sorry  Not sorry...

Archived