She is on top again

pablitonizer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Itachi said:

:sofedup: so as long as Britney gets good numbers from her playback show with **** performances, I don't think there's ever a chance she will change her performing style and artistry. :lessons: lowkey hoping her next/last shows will flop and get even worse reviews :tiffsmoke:

I'm still trying to figure out how this is good? 

Gaga one show almost outsold. 

While they separate her shows but keep Britney's grouped together? Pom barely beats Gaga's one show while Britney has nine shows being counted :tiffcackle:

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm still trying to figure out how this is good? 

Gaga one show almost outsold. 

While they separate her shows but keep Britney's grouped together? Pom barely beats Gaga's one show while Britney has nine shows being counted :tiffcackle:

It's a 4-year residency with less seats, while Gaga is doing stadiums, of course it's going to outsell :mattafact:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

It's a 4-year residency with less seats, while Gaga is doing stadiums, of course it's going to outsell :mattafact:

It's logical but every time box score comes out Britney is number one. 

Ppl act like she is slaying but the other artists have one show being counted while Britney has 100 being counted towards the same spot:wyd:

I just don't understand why ppl celebrate this when it's clearly unfair toward the other artists 

Guest BreatheOnMoi
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

but the Little Monsters told me she's a stadium act :tiffcackle:

59 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Fadga's worldwide tour couldn't even. :tiffcackle:

I love stanning a top-grossing legend! :queenflopga:

Seems like she's over to me, no? 

RIP

84d.gif

Archived