In case you met Britney, would you be sorry about some things you have said about her here on Exhale?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no cause I've never bitched about dumb **** like her dancing or outfits or singing live. call me a britard.- its a badge of honour. 

edit:: I guess I bitched about britney jean....but I wouldn't have a problem telling her its my least fave album of hers lmao cause damn, we gotta have one. right? 

I feel some remorse for some of the things I said back in the day. I hate to admit it, but years ago I was one of the people who called her 'nuts'...:nicki2:

But, I was a kid in high school then. I've done a LOT of growing up, and life has humbled me in a way that now I try not to bad mouth people, especially those I don't know. We're all human and we all go trough trials and tribulations, it's part of the experience of being here. I'll always feel a little bad for feeding into the negativity at the time, but as I've said, I was still a kid with no clue about the real world.

Here on exhale, I try to be level headed when it comes to her. I never drag her, and usually defend her when others come with unnecessary shading. Do I think that she's an amazing performer? I haven't seen her in person, only crappy quality YouTube videos, so I'll save that judgement for if the day ever comes. If I do feel negatively, I'll more than likely just keep it to myself. I certainly wouldn't make a thread here bashing her. 

So, no. I don't think I would feel bad about anything I've said. I make jokes at BJ, and how she didn't sing on it, but I like to think those jokes are kinda justified and that maybe she would even chuckle about it too:quirkney:

Archived