In case you met Britney, would you be sorry about some things you have said about her here on Exhale?

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things I've said... probably not.

I kinda always give her the benefit of the doubt, and if I'm not happy with something I'll try and work out why she may have done it that way from her point of view.

The most trying time to be a Britney fan was during the breakdown. Everyone I knew was tearing her down and saying she was crazy and a **** addict and deserved to have her kids taken from her and I was the only person I knew that seemed to be defending her choices and trying to see things from her perspective and put myself in her shoes.

People are so quick to judge and forgot that celebrites are JUST LIKE US and have difficult moments in life and make bad choices.

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, No Seas Cortés said:

Things I've said... probably not.

I kinda always give her the benefit of the doubt, and if I'm not happy with something I'll try and work out why she may have done it that way from her point of view.

The most trying time to be a Britney fan was during the breakdown. Everyone I knew was tearing her down and saying she was crazy and a **** addict and deserved to have her kids taken from her and I was the only person I knew that seemed to be defending her choices and trying to see things from her perspective and put myself in her shoes.

People are so quick to judge and forgot that celebrites are JUST LIKE US and have difficult moments in life and make bad choices.

I haven't followed you closely, but wow, that's almost a perfect answer. Or I don't know what a more perfect answer would be. You must be a Godly fan.

Nope.

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Some things. But I would still stand by my thoughts that she's lazy, has declined hugely musically and performance-wise since 2007 and that she's delusional if she thinks she sings live and thinks she deserves credit for the crap she does at POM (STTA aside). :queenriri:

This pretty much.

11 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I haven't followed you closely, but wow, that's almost a perfect answer. Or I don't know what a more perfect answer would be. You must be a Godly fan.

Thanks :makeitrain: I really try to be a level-headed stan. People here are so unreasonable when it comes to Britney (and celebs in general) sometimes.

We all have off-days, right? Days when we just can't be bothered with anything or anyone. Britney has those too.

Yes, she can be lazy but so can we all. Britney sees this as a job, that's clear. I guarantee everyone here has slacked off in their job before, frequently even.

No, if I would have closer relationship with her I would tell her everything like here. I always praise her when she does a good job (unfortunately in the past 10 years there are just few things that I'm fully satisfied about), but I'm very vocal about things what she should change or improve. I barely ever discuss her private life, so everything that I'm not satisfied about is regarding to her career moves.

No. I just express myself & I don't repress myself:madonna:

I'm not sorry it's human nature:madonna:

I'm not her ***** dont hang her **** on me:madonna:

So I have

Absolutely no regrets :madonna:

Archived