I have just had a thought!

Million Billion

Britney IS now definitely aware of what the GP says about her playback stuff but, is she aware about the dancing/performing stuff? 

Just think about this, she's just proven everyone who blame her wrong, she can still sing as good as her early days. 

How likely would it be that she suddenly shows up with a killer choreo and a sassy attitude  just like the old days, I mean, one can only dream :tifftear:

But what it is clear to me is that:

-She (saddly) needs to be exposed or challenged by someone else out of her job members. Someone with a neutral opinion. Otherwise she barely will try it, no matter how much she says she loves challenging herself (I AM BJ documentary) cause it is evident she just doesnt. 

- That is another reason why the POM show MUST end as soon as possible. Another residency will imply a new show yes, but it would likely be for at least 2 years. That means the same show during another 2 years. She is a human and it is comprehensible she gets bored so easy. The residency thing would only work if they really take it as a serious project that needs to be as important as a world tour. 

Think about this before going bed sistrens 

source.gif 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though she sang the song live, it's now even more confusing as to why she never sings esp. since she sounded great. So if she randomly killed a choreo performance, that would be super confusing also as to why she can't/refuses do that all the time. (And I doubt it's just from being bored. Being bored doesn't make you stiff and rhythmless) I think it would just further ppl's opinion that she's lazy if she only did these things once and never again tbh

She is obviously aware of bad critics regarding to her performances too, but I'm very much sure she won't change it.

She is dancing this ways for almost 10 years, so or she is very unprofessional and rude or she has some issues that makes her dance stiff.

But again she won't change it..

8 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Even though she sang the song live, it's now even more confusing as to why she never sings esp. since she sounded great. So if she randomly killed a choreo performance, that would be super confusing also as to why she can't/refuses do that all the time. (And I doubt it's just from being bored. Being bored doesn't make you stiff and rhythmless) I think it would just further ppl's opinion that she's lazy if she only did these things once and never again tbh

I don't think it (the dancing) would be confusing though. Rehearsal videos would always show that she can still dance like she used to, something she can't/refuses to translate onstage. She already proves that she can still sing after all these years. And that only furthers the fact that she is indeed lazy as she chooses not to sing live, and dance decently.

Just now, Itachi said:

I don't think it (the dancing) would be confusing though. Rehearsal videos would always show that she can still dance like she used to, something she can't/refuses to translate onstage. She already proves that she can still sing after all these years. And that only furthers the fact that she is indeed lazy as she chooses not to sing live, and dance decently.

That's my point. Ppl would just keep calling her lazy and idk how that would help her image. And the rehearsal vids compared to what we get on stage is confusing lol. Id rather her work on consistency than have one amazing performance every three years. It's weird

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

That's my point. Ppl would just keep calling her lazy and idk how that would help her image. And the rehearsal vids compared to what we get on stage is confusing lol. Id rather her work on consistency than have one amazing performance every three years. It's weird

Agreed. It's embarrassing tbh - getting headlines for singing live when Britney's main profession is singing, and having to study and analyze her dancing per era to come up with reasons and excuses why she can't dance properly. I'd like for her to just really come back, like be the Britney she used to be because obviously that Britney (performance wise) never disappeared, she just refuses to show herself again. :kidcries:

Archived