Britney's 'Baby One More Time' Album Is Now Available On Vinyl, And It's Selling Like Hot Cakes

Jordan Miller

• Leader
bomt-britney-vinyl-1.jpg

Get dem coins ready, ladies.

Only several thousand copies of an exclusive limited edition pink & white swirl vinyl of Britney's debut album Baby One More Time are being sold right now via Urban Outfitters.

On Monday (Aug. 14), their website mentioned just 2,500 copies will be available, but I suspect that number's been upped since. Only three hours after the product launched, it was sold-out. Only now are they available again.

I LITERALLY RAN AND I'MP PRETTY CONVINCED THE PAYPAL BUTTON CAUGHT ON FIRE.

You won't get it until at least Nov. 3 when they ship, but it's well worth the wait.

Buy your copy at UO while you still can.

Me trying to budget my life and also wanting every copy:

tumblr_m7w149Azr01rzqlteo1_r2_500.gif

Are YOU buying one? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

25 dollars for a limited edition Vinyl?! I would die to get one. Its pricey for me though (25 dollars + 30 more for outside-US shipping).

Lol yeah same for me as I also live outside of the US. Hate how much they have to charge for shipping.

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

25 dollars for a limited edition Vinyl?! I would die to get one. Its pricey for me though (25 dollars + 30 more for outside-US shipping).

Yeah and if I ordered that I would also have to pay for toll fees :calculating:

Toll fees is one of the most annoying things ever

Can't live with it, can't live without it apparently 

Guest Diamond Horse
19 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Toll Fees? :calculating:

I just checked!!

Estonia's fees if the package comes from outside European Union

1) V.A.T. fee : ordinarily 20% of the value of package - don't have to pay if it is a  business package of which value is under 22 euros (aha, 25 dollars is currently a little under 22 euros, so I wouldn't have to pay it) (EDIT: aha, I have to check though what will happen if the exchange course changes after the purchase.... could totally happen :triggered: but not sure if they assess the value whenever the package arrives in the toll... )

2) Toll fee is 0 to 17% depending on the type of the contents and one in Estonia doesn't have to pay if the value is under 150 euros.

:calculating::calculating::calculating: (jk)

So, in conclusion I wouldn't have to pay these worrisome fees with this vinyl in case I order only one per package.

That would be lucky.

But I still won't be ordering one :tiffcackle:

For me, these fees could still make it a nuisance to order something from outside of European Union

27 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yeah and if I ordered that I would also have to pay for toll fees :calculating:

Toll fees is one of the most annoying things ever

Can't live with it, can't live without it apparently 

You mean custom taxes cause of custom clearance. I knwo the deal. Ordering a shirt in Britneys site always costs me over 100 bucks. FML....this vinyl looks so epic tho but I guess i will never ha e it

Archived