Over to You Now - M4A Lossless (1036kbps)

Vessel.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Diamond Horse said:

the wav file says 1411 kbps :mhm: 

NNN that is actually an upscale, but the m4a is actual lossless quality :orangu:

I made it on WAV format because i couldn't play properly the M4A file, but I don't know if the quality got damaged on the WAV one :mhm:

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Vessel. said:

NNN that is actually an upscale, but the m4a is actual lossless quality :orangu:

I made it on WAV format because i couldn't play properly the M4A file, but I don't know if the quality got damaged on the WAV one :mhm:

Oh I see :mhm: 

1 hour ago, Vessel. said:

Was the original FLAC? You can go from FLAC to WAV to AIFF without sacrificing quality, the output is the same. With ALAC (which is compressed) it's different though, you don't necessarily lose quality, but there are tidbits in the music that you don't hear anymore like you would in a source file from the CD (WAV / AIFF). 

Archived