Over to You Now - M4A Lossless (1036kbps)

Vessel.

27 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Was the original FLAC? You can go from FLAC to WAV to AIFF without sacrificing quality, the output is the same. With ALAC (which is compressed) it's different though, you don't necessarily lose quality, but there are tidbits in the music that you don't hear anymore like you would in a source file from the CD (WAV / AIFF). 

I don't have the FLAC file :gross:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll check it out :urite:

It's nice, honestly. It has a variety of formats to use (WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, etc.) and each rip gives you a .log file so you can see if there was any errors. It comes in handly especially if you have a CD that's a little old and worn.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

It's nice, honestly. It has a variety of formats to use (WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, etc.) and each rip gives you a .log file so you can see if there was any errors. It comes in handly especially if you have a CD that's a little old and worn.

I also use XACT, it has the same formats and log files. But I’ll compare them and see which I like more.

55 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Cool :urite:

• 3 years later...

Archived