Do you think she feels uncomfortable while singing in the studio?

G L O R Y

Guest Arckangel
On 12/08/2017 at 3:39 AM, G L O R Y said:

I mean let's be honest, she sings live once in a blue moon :triggered: only when she is recording the album or not when it comes to the recording session of Bananita Juanita

Do you think she feels akward, uncomfortable or shy when she has to actually sing in front of a producer who she probably doesn't know that well? Tbh I can't imagine how she works on the album :triggered: or if she is so comfortable at the studio why she finds it uncomfortable during her performances? :triggered:

Please! Britney recorded vocals for every single Britney Jean track. Remember that Alien a capella leak scandal? It made headlines! According to William Orbit, it was just a warm-up session, but according to analysts, those are the vocals heard in the final mix (minus the words "take me home" and the "not alone" chorus they claim Myah had dubbed). 

According to another analyst (a remixer called Nick* if I remember well), Britney did indeed record vocals for every single BJ track, but her producers chose to dub some of her lead vocals w/ Myah Marie's (allegations vehemently denied by Myah Marie herself and Britney's team). It's Myah Marie's own father that started the rumour (in an interview to trashy Star magazine), and even he ended up backpedalling.

Regardless of what the truth is, Britney recorded vocals for every track, and she IS vocally present on every track found on the final release, whether or not Myah Marie did more than the background vocals she was hired to do. Now, let us please leave Brendita Jones in peace! :bigtime: :bigtime: :bigtime:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived