Do you think she feels uncomfortable while singing in the studio?

G L O R Y

I mean let's be honest, she sings live once in a blue moon :triggered: only when she is recording the album or not when it comes to the recording session of Bananita Juanita

Do you think she feels akward, uncomfortable or shy when she has to actually sing in front of a producer who she probably doesn't know that well? Tbh I can't imagine how she works on the album :triggered: or if she is so comfortable at the studio why she finds it uncomfortable during her performances? :triggered:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have seen her in the studio before and heard audio. She sounds relaxed. 

I do blame a good part on her not singing live on Larry and her team. Britney could change that now but back in the day her management said how she was a better performer than singer. 

Its like she could have been both. One doesn't exclude the other. 

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

We have seen her in the studio before and heard audio. She sounds relaxed. 

I do blame a good part on her not singing live on Larry and her team. Britney could change that now but back in the day her management said how she was a better performer than singer. 

That's true, her team just doesn't care. If they were to tell Britney that maybe she could start singing live I think she might at least give it some thought.

Honestly I feel like she feels comfortable in the studio. Everyone who works with her says how much of a pro she is - she comes in, does her thing pretty quickly and easily, and then leaves. So she's prob really relaxed! The only thing that's been said was she mentioned that working with Max can make her nervous bc he's such a perfectionist so maybe with him she's a little uncomfortable but I think they probably have a good, trusting relationship.

10 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

are you serious? :tiffcackle: britney could sing live if she wanted as she proved with happy birthday, shes just lazy af, she has a lot more control over her career now than she ever has and it shows with the shitty choices being made 

22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

are you serious? :tiffcackle: britney could sing live if she wanted as she proved with happy birthday, shes just lazy af, she has a lot more control over her career now than she ever has and it shows with the shitty choices being made 

Why do you think Britney's changed so much? Like I was watching old shows and she would never let herself go out looking the way she does during "Slumber Party"

32 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I did say that. "She could change that now"

back in the day she was pushed to lip and focus on dancing. 

Now she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't want to train her voice or improve her dancing. Which is why we now have a pretty bad performer. 

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Why do you think Britney's changed so much? Like I was watching old shows and she would never let herself go out looking the way she does during "Slumber Party"

i think she was sick of being told what do do, back in her prime she put in effort to make sure performances were perfected and her team had much more say in what decisons were made careerwise and that included looks, she let the professionals do the work whereas now its obvious she does her own makeup and puts together the outfits. 

i mean you see her in candids and lbr she doesn't have the best fashion sense, never has and its fine she can dress however she wants in her free time but for her career she should be letting others make her look presentable, its like turning up to the office in your pajamas its just not really acceptable, its very reflective of the attitude she has towards her career

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I did say that. "She could change that now"

back in the day she was pushed to lip and focus on dancing. 

Now she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't want to train her voice or improve her dancing. Which is why we now have a pretty bad performer. 

oh sorry i misread your post :) 

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i think she was sick of being told what do do, back in her prime she put in effort to make sure performances were perfected and her team had much more say in what decisons were made careerwise and that included looks, she let the professionals do the work whereas now its obvious she does her own makeup and puts together the outfits. 

i mean you see her in candids and lbr she doesn't have the best fashion sense, never has and its fine she can dress however she wants in her free time but for her career she should be letting others make her look presentable, its like turning up to the office in your pajamas its just not really acceptable, its very reflective of the attitude she has towards her career

So is she really a manufactured artist? :tiffsniffle:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

So is she really a manufactured artist? :tiffsniffle:

she is the epitome of a manufactured pop artist. she was a pretty young girl who had that girl next door look that the industry was missing at the time she became popular. the charts were fulls of boybands and she filled in the void of a teen female pop singer.

she doesn't really write her own music often, she creates pop music for the masses & the topics she sings about and the lyrics aren't groundbreaking but that doesn't take away from the fact she is talented, has great music and was once a brilliant entertainer. its sad the same can't be said for the performer she is today.

there is nothing wrong with being a fan of a mainstream artist but a lot of fans like to pretend she invented pop music :quirkney: 

15 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

:urite:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

she is the epitome of a manufactured pop artist. she was a pretty young girl who had that girl next door look that the industry was missing at the time she became popular. the charts were fulls of boybands and she filled in the void of a teen female pop singer.

she doesn't really write her own music often, she creates pop music for the masses & the topics she sings about and the lyrics aren't groundbreaking but that doesn't take away from the fact she is talented, has great music and was once a brilliant entertainer. its sad the same can't be said for the performer she is today.

there is nothing wrong with being a fan of a mainstream artist but a lot of fans like to pretend she invented pop music :quirkney: 

So all of these mainstream artists are manufactured? 

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

So all of these mainstream artists are manufactured? 

well idk about that but most artists have a team behind them helping them craft out their career. being mainstream doesn't instantly mean they are manufactured. the beatles were mainstream and they weren't manufactured lol

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

well idk about that but most artists have a team behind them helping them craft out their career. being mainstream doesn't instantly mean they are manufactured. the beatles were mainstream and they weren't manufactured lol

True but didn't Britney back then used to come up with the concepts of her tours and performances? I mean she can't be all that manufactured :tiffanycries:

40 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

True but didn't Britney back then used to come up with the concepts of her tours and performances? I mean she can't be all that manufactured :tiffanycries:

well yeah she is manufactured meaning her team created the brand "Britney Spears" doesn't mean she didn't have a say and itz/blackout are prime examples of times where she was heavily involved

Archived