Was Ashely Tisdale inspired by Britney?

AnonBritStan01

So over the past week, I've been listening to a few throwbacks and I ended up listening to a few of Ashley Tisdale's albums (Guilty Pleasure & Headstrong) and I couldn't help but notice that a few of her songs just scream BRITNEY SPEARS. They literally sound like they could've been a demo for Blackout or Circus! He Said She Said (an iconic ex-act single btw) and Headstrong are really giving me a Britney feel, but the one that stood the most out to me was her song Crank It Up. Everything from the beat to the background vocals just fit Britney! There's even a man talking in the background and it literally sounds like Danja (I searched it up and it wasn't him though :/)  It seriously sounds like it was meant for Blackout but it never made it. Do you guys agree with me or am I a delusional mess who's going crazy since I want new music from Britney?  :sassybrit: Let me know in the comments below (serving y'all Jordan tease) :urite:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg my second queen! :likethat:

and yeah she said several time he first album was heavily inspire by Britney and has name her as one of her favorite artist. Plus she has done a cover of toxic

Her last single of her second album "Crank It up" was rumored to first send to Britney then ashley. The video is very Britneyish 

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Wow, you're right, Crank It Up really sounds like it could be a demo for Britney. :idkney: chorus is pretty bad tho. Interesting how everyone who tries to be Britney always sounds like a much worse off-brand version.

This! Like this isn't the first time I heard a song that'll fit Britney, but they always are missing a special something that Britney has. 

4 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Omg my second queen! :likethat:

and yeah she said several time he first album was heavily inspire by Britney and has name her as one of her favorite artist. Plus she has done a cover of toxic

Her last single of her second album "Crank It up" was rumored to first send to Britney then ashley. The video is very Britneyish 

Seriously? No wonder why I compared it to a Britney song! Britney would've slayed it honestly, it's such a bop 

5 hours ago, ComeAfterMeRat said:

So over the past week, I've been listening to a few throwbacks and I ended up listening to a few of Ashley Tisdale's albums (Guilty Pleasure & Headstrong) and I couldn't help but notice that a few of her songs just scream BRITNEY SPEARS. They literally sound like they could've been a demo for Blackout or Circus! He Said She Said (an iconic ex-act single btw) and Headstrong are really giving me a Britney feel, but the one that stood the most out to me was her song Crank It Up. Everything from the beat to the background vocals just fit Britney! There's even a man talking in the background and it literally sounds like Danja (I searched it up and it wasn't him though :/)  It seriously sounds like it was meant for Blackout but it never made it. Do you guys agree with me or am I a delusional mess who's going crazy since I want new music from Britney?  :sassybrit: Let me know in the comments below (serving y'all Jordan tease) :urite:

what exactly is a ex-act?

Archived