Jump to content

Found Glory Vinyl Today


HeavenOnExhale

Recommended Posts

 CK50VpH7oIpUvbmeO3ewSwfqcsE88hmUbz72U-1o

Call me a flop, I may be behind on this but I did not think Glory was actually on Vinyl anywhere except on online stores but I found this in my local record store at the mall today and was shocked. Brit needs all her albums on flawless vinyl. I actually think the album cover is beautiful blown up like this. :bootyney:

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I bought the Fan Edition, I don't remember how much I paid but it was the vinyl that included fans names and stuff... My name was not on there and they refused to give me my money back. 

Completely unrelated I know but I'm still mad.:(

I'm mad at that whole thing. They literally made it seem like you could only get it from the store. 

I would be super mad if my name wasn't in it. 

It was $60 for me basically. You can find it in stores for $20. So angry 

 

Link to comment
22 hours ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

did u buy it? :lemmetellu:

OH YES! This was a once in lifetime opportunity because international countries don't get Britney vinyl's everyday. :sassybrit:

11 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I bought it, it's amazing. I was surprised to see it in store too, I live in Istanbul and D&R (chain music and book store) had a few, I couldn't help it. The cover looks so much better in that size. 

It really does! It looks ike an actual album cover, you can really feel the glory off it in that size. :urite: Come through international countries! 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

OH YES! This was a once in lifetime opportunity because international countries don't get Britney vinyl's everyday. :sassybrit:

*** really does! It looks ike an actual album cover, you can really feel the glory off it in that size. :urite: Come through international countries! 

There was also a picture inside I hadn't seen before, it was a nice surprise. It's not inside the glory cd booklet. 

Link to comment
  • Exhale+

Britney really has to release a vinyl box set of all her albums. I'm still shocked that Glory is the only one to be on vinyl so far. Like how did BOMT not get a vinyl release, it was still the 90's?  :triggered:  

It's so heavily demanded that they would be crazy not to make something like a box set for her 20 year anniversary. That's the perfect time to cash in in all of her legacy stuff. New music is a must as well.  :lemmetellu:  

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
On 8/8/2017 at 8:46 AM, Girl On The Moon said:

I bought the Fan Edition, I don't remember how much I paid but it was the vinyl that included fans names and stuff... My name was not on there and they refused to give me my money back. 

Completely unrelated I know but I'm still mad.:(

I bought the fan edition too, I think it was like $40 or something but it's still wrapped and I put it in a record frame. Now I'm wondering if my name is one it either, Maybe I should've bought two so I can open one. Have you tried contacting your credit card company? Maybe they can do something about it. 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
On 8/8/2017 at 10:14 AM, Spearsfan said:

I'm mad at that whole thing. They literally made it seem like you could only get it from the store. 

I would be super mad if my name wasn't in it. 

It was $60 for me basically. You can find it in stores for $20. So angry 

 

But they weren't lying, they were selling the fan edition and the other one that's in record stores is just the deluxe edition. That's why it's pricey because it's limited edition. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I bought the fan edition too, I think it was like $40 or something but it's still wrapped and I put it in a record frame. Now I'm wondering if my name is one it either, Maybe I should've bought two so I can open one. Have you tried contacting your credit card company? Maybe they can do something about it. 

Sadly I didn't pay with a Credit Card, I paid with my debit card and Wells Fargo said they couldn't do anything because I paid through Paypal. The Britney store was of no help either. I also purchased the B-Army hoodie but they refused to ship it when I bought it and instead waited until the fan edition was supposed to ship, they pretty much said "oops sorry!" And refused to give me a refund. WF didn't want to help, Paypal was of no help either because I technically didn't use my money on Paypal, just used their service that you can pay with your card. I don't even remember how much money they stole from me but I refuse to give them my coins tbh. Their customer service is terrible!! They are not even based in the US.

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sadly I didn't pay with a Credit Card, I paid with my debit card and Wells Fargo said they couldn't do anything because I paid through Paypal. The Britney store was of no help either. I also purchased the B-Army hoodie but they refused to ship it when I bought it and instead waited until the fan edition was supposed to ship, they pretty much said "oops sorry!" And refused to give me a refund. WF didn't want to help, Paypal was of no help either because I technically didn't use my money on Paypal, just used their service that you can pay with your card. I don't even remember how much money they stole from me but I refuse to give them my coins tbh. Their customer service is terrible!! They are not even based in the US.

Wow that's shitty, why is her team okay with this? The hoodie is expensive too. You can take this to court but I feel it's too much trouble and hassle.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

But they weren't lying, they were selling the fan edition and the other one that's in record stores is just the deluxe edition. That's why it's pricey because it's limited edition. 

It is exactly the same except for the stupid ugly picture with the names. 

No when they posted it they said limited copies and ignored questions about world wide release. There was no inkling that they would release in stores. They played us. I wouldn't be mad about it if not.

i would have bought it at my local record store for $20 if so... that is shady to lead ppl to think it's the only time to buy it which they did and triple the price. 

For literal names on an ugly paper.

 

 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
On 8/10/2017 at 0:17 AM, Spearsfan said:

It is exactly the same except for the stupid ugly picture with the names. 

No when they posted it they said limited copies and ignored questions about world wide release. There was no inkling that they would release in stores. They played us. I wouldn't be mad about it if not.

i would have bought it at my local record store for $20 if so... that is shady to lead ppl to think it's the only time to buy it which they did and triple the price. 

For literal names on an ugly paper.

 

 

Actually I agree on that, I thought they were gonna print our names on the vinyl ( like just our name only on the booklet or sleeve, and it was disappointing to find out all the names are on a poster and you can barely see the names. I don't think it's hard to make customized vinyls and especially since we waited for months. I still like it but yeah kinda pissed. 

I think they meant the fan edition can only be bought there but I did remember a fan emailed to them and they said the regular edition would be out later. It's just they didn't advertise it to obviously get the sales. Her team is really ****.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...