Britney is so rich and she does not spend any of it

sarahbbyy

Honestly, this woman is worth $200 million dollars right now. If she was getting publicity and selling records like her peers, she would be either on their level worth wise or even be richer than them. She has all the money in the world to have the most fun with her life. She could travel to exotic places, buy the most beautiful things to make her self look good. I know money is not everything and she has that conservatorship that controls it but why does not she become smart with it and slowly move it around?

She could use it to release music for herself like Miley did that one year. She could get her makeup and hair done often or generally get a better group of people helping her. She could go to fancy restaurants and parties. I do not know why she does not live it up. That's one of the biggest reasons why she was so depressed. She is cooped up all the time and only spends time with her boyfriends. All of her best friends are in Louisiana and all have families, so why not hang out with Nicki Minaj or some other glamorous person that could help her out of this funk.

She had such a great step with the Glory album that went badly because she surrounds herself with the same people that do not make matters better or help her think outside of the box. They are all stuck in the early 2000s with her. She could branch out. She has so much money to do whatever she wants with either her career or her life. Even when she was not doing well with her career, she could have built a reputation with her peers by having fancy parties and taking other famous people out to dinner Tom Cruise style.

Speaking of Cruise, he is considered the nicest man in Hollywood. Sound familiar? Britney has the same reputation and if only Britney was smart and made enough connections for people to praise her like crazy so the general public could at least change their minds after hearing only wonderful things about her. That is how people make Tom Cruise look not crazy, even though we know he is.

We care that she does not make effort into her career right but being in the industry is a lot more than just doing films and making music. It is all about building up a reputation. She ruined it with her breakdown but could have easily gained it back with schmoozing and using money to lure people in. 

She has all the money in the world and she does not use it for anything, to revamp her show, get better costumes, to make better decisions for her albums, nothing! Not her clothes or appearance. I am very confused on how someone with so much money could be so lousy at using it. I get that she grew up poor, so her not being able to handle money would be something very common when considering her upbringing but she is WAY too old and experienced now. Also, if she does not like her dad and he makes her unhappy, she can work around that. Nope, she does not even try. She just gave up and settled with the life she hates and does not try to change it.

It's a sad world when she has so much benefits that she could at least use but does not. It is not just money. She has opportunities around her because of how successful she has become and SO MANY resources. Does she not remember the little girl that was dirt poor and was so passionate without any of it? Now, she has everything and cares less. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Um maybe because she's in a conservatorship and she'd rather live a quiet, simple life and use the money on charity for sick children?

She flew on a private jet just to get coffee when she was young, but this woman is a grown woman, and her work in charity has been very low-key, but as a fan, you should know about it smh

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

What is this post? You want her to become a materialistic bottle blonde bimbo to satisfy your craving for stanning a trendy celebrity because you can't stand the fact she chooses to be chill and low key? :tiffcackle:

Nah I love her for her down to earth nature. I just hate not hearing about her so I am projecting. What I love about Britney more than her music is her personality and I want to see more of her in anyway. Don't take it so damn seriously folks. It's not like this is what Britney would ever do! 

I doubt she cares about any of that stuff. She probably thinks she looks good with her horrendous makeup and clothes idk lol. And she clearly doesn't care much about her career to fully fund an album lol. She barely promotes the ones funded by the label. It's just not her. But Also, she buys pretty expensive property, she has a lot of cars, she goes to Hawaii resorts often. It's not like she's super frugal. She probably got smarter about spending and her dad and lawyers make sure she isn't wasting cash like in her younger years. 

As others have said, she doesn't care about that side of fame anymore. She's a grown *** woman, who has no interest in partying, most adults grow out of that regardless of being celebrities or not. 

She spends on what makes her happy. Charity, target trips, Starbucks, Hawaii, etc. I think it's awesome to be honest, it proves the humble side that other celebrities have mentioned about her isn't just a fabricated persona. 

Britney is over fame. At this point in her life, the further she gets from it and the more irrelevant she is to the GP, the happier she is. I don't know why this fanbase can't just accept that fact and move on (and yes, I understand many are upset with her current performing style, but that's a different topic for another thread). If she wants to live like an average joe, and perform in Vegas a handful of times a month, then more power to her I say. People put way to much emphasis on her life choices as if it effects any of our lives, it doesn't.:smokney:

Guest Diamond Horse
9 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I doubt she cares about any of that stuff. She probably thinks she looks good with her horrendous makeup and clothes idk lol. And she clearly doesn't care much about her career to fully fund an album lol. She barely promotes the ones funded by the label. It's just not her. But Also, she buys pretty expensive property, she has a lot of cars, she goes to Hawaii resorts often. It's not like she's super frugal. She probably got smarter about spending and her dad and lawyers make sure she isn't wasting cash like in her younger years. 

Glory was okay even if she didn't fund it.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

I love Glory. I didn't say anything about Glory's quality lol 

I know, I just wanted to say it. IMO, it doesnt matter at all if she funds the album

Archived