Describe Britney's fans in one word

Chaoscontrol

Let's have a little fun, and break up some of the talk about another residency:mattafact:

If you could pick one word to describe the Britney Army, what would you use? It could be positive, or negative. One word at a time though, so we can keep it going for a little bit before it dies out:smokney:

To start, I'll keep it positive, I would describe ya'll as hysterical, because you guys have me laughing out loud half the time when I'm here. 

So, who's next?:rihclap:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loyal - no matter how many disappointments we face we're still here for her. As Britney  fans, I'm happy that we  know britney isn't perfect. But no matter how many times she disappoints we got her back.

thheres another side called delusional. Delusional britards who can't accept the fact that girl makes mistakes and worships everything she does and sees no fault in her actions yet blames her team her family whoever she's affiliated with.

6 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Chaotic

:beysip:

23 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Loyal - no matter how many disappointments we face we're still here for her. As Britney  fans, I'm happy that we  know britney isn't perfect. But no matter how many times she disappoints we got her back.

thheres another side called delusional. Delusional britards who can't accept the fact that girl makes mistakes and worships everything she does and sees no fault in her actions yet blames her team her family whoever she's affiliated with.

I feel like you nailed it. It's true, the fan base is pretty divided, but I like to think that most people would continue to stick around and appreciate the music at the very least. Makes me sad hearing everyone talk of leaving the fan base these days :nervousney:

What everyone else has said: loyal, bipolar, hysterical

But I would also say tired. 

TIRED OF ALL THE CONSTANT UPS AND DOWNS.

Just when we think an era is about to be great it's ruined in more ways than we even thought possible. We are SO loyal. But we have had to go through music video drama, lack of promotion, hype for performances that don't live up, and we've even dealt with an album that wasn't even sung by Britney! 

And most of us still stan her and have stayed by her side. But SHEESH. I know I'm tired from all of it so I know some of you must be too!

Archived