Is the "Funeral Version" of Gimme More just Urban Legend?

Circuit

25 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That doesn't matter, it's still on the same set as the other photos.

I think it does matter. Those photos were leaked as BTS photos of Get Back and they don't have Britney in them at all. They literally could have been for anything, we don't know.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is exactly what it was though... Blackout was supposed to be the statement she wanted to make with Original Doll, but full circle. Her hair dyed black was supposed to represent the death of poppy, bottle blonde Britney and the birth of new, dark Britney. She hinted at a change from 2004-2006, especially everything she wrote and put up on her website. It's not a conspiracy theory anymore when we have multiple pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together. Not to mention Mona Lisa, Original Doll, Rebellion, Crucify Me, Who Can She Trust, etc.

To conclude she wasn't trying to say anything is delusional. It just never came to fruition because 2007 got the best of her and she couldn't handle a proper era.

I'm not saying Original Doll through Blackout era in general didn't possess some symbolism or emotional reflection/honesty. OP was talking specifically about alleged Gimme More mv containing a funeral plot line - and this alleged funeral plot line is a pretty aggressive & salacious "statement" based on fandom rumours and interpretation. 

Archived