Could someone make a [lossless] 24-bit total version from the stems of Make Me?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

@igorzets2 Could you synchronize it for us plz? Usually people do the versions too, but the versions are not available in the same quality.. And the last time I tried to synch some other stems myself, I discovered that just putting them on top of each other doesn't properly synchronize them.

I'd be literally grateful for countless years :moorangu: 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

they better leak the instrumental, acapella and main version in 24bit. i know they have it.

:outwithit: just wait and see. 

i have a friend working on it. :) 

Lovely!

I hope for the best.

The 81 multitracks must be useful for a lot of people. But 84 would be better, yeah :orangu: 

Guest Diamond Horse
3 minutes ago, kyros said:

we have the official 24bit main version already since day one, just look at hd tracks qobuz...

for instance, I have both 24bit DYWCO file from online shop and the 24bit stems version. but they are still different things. the stems version is of higher quality, to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

for instance, I have both 24bit DYWCO file from online shop and the 24bit stems version. but they are still different things. the stems version is of higher quality, to begin with.

yup i notice that too, the official version  looks like it was sighly compressed and some peaks were cut, anyway hope the ref mixes leak too, cuz they are like 10 plus the acapella, tv track and instrumental

1 minute ago, kyros said:

yup i notice that too, the official version  looks like it was sighly compressed and some peaks were cut, anyway hope the ref mixes leak too, cuz they are like 10 plus the acapella, tv track and instrumental

the stems looks so boring without the ref mixes. :outwithit: specially for people that dgas about mixing. you know what i mean.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, JustStanKnee said:

where can I get the stems version in 24bit?

do you want all the stems of DYWCO or just the main 24bit version?

Guest Diamond Horse
27 minutes ago, ShadowFrame said:

Sis can you please Pm a link for the stems of DYWCO and 24bit ver. Please please :otears:

Hold on, I think I have to reupload DYWCO stems , the original link is dead.

Do you want the official 24bit version too? I'd say the stems version is much better.

22 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

@igorzets2 Could you synchronize it for us plz? Usually people do the versions too, but the versions are not available in the same quality.. And the last time I tried to synch some other stems myself, I discovered that just putting them on top of each other doesn't properly synchronize them.

I'd be literally grateful for countless years :moorangu: 

Will try ☺️

Archived