Would you like an album full of songs likr 'if im dancing'

That would be literally the second part of blackout but idk if ya'll would even like it. People tend to ask for too much and then when they finally have it on their hands they barely appreciate it bcz its not what they expected

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

**** no I hate that song.

Wtf if it wasnt for make me and mood ring it would be literally the best song on the album.

Blow me

32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

no thanks youre not my type.

Im not asking you to blow me as in a *******, omg poor you 

30 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Not when CE, DWYCO and Liar **** all over those 3 songs. :arianabye:

Imagine thinking DO YOU WANT A GENERIC BOP its better than make me, mood ring, or if im legend dancing JAJAJAJAJA

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND

If I'm dancing is probably the most annoying song on the album, how the **** can you even think about comparing it to Blackout? Are you deaf?

31 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

If I'm dancing is probably the most annoying song on the album, how the **** can you even think about comparing it to Blackout? Are you deaf?

It's much better than most songs on the album and aint even kidding.

11 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

tumblr_o3w0oy3sDO1vncji1o1_400.gif

**** yeah!!

Ooh Ooh Baby, Piece of Me, Radar, Gimme More, Break the ice, Hot as Ice, Get Naked, Freakshow and Toy Soldier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If im Dancing.

6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

tumblr_o3w0oy3sDO1vncji1o1_400.gif

**** yeah!!

Ooh Ooh Baby, Piece of Me, Radar, Gimme More, Break the ice, Hot as Ice, Get Naked, Freakshow and Toy Soldier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If im Dancing.

Don't forget HOE, WSIBS, Get Back, Everybody, etc. Literally every song on Blackout sh!ts all over If I'm Cr*p. :mattafact:

Archived