Would you like an album full of songs likr 'if im dancing'

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

**** no I hate that song.

This

3 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

If I'm dancing is probably the most annoying song on the album, how the **** can you even think about comparing it to Blackout? Are you deaf?

this

:triggered:

It's a nice song, I like the fact that it has some different elements to it and we got some Experimentalney in it. But the production is messy af and sometimes it comes off as noisy/annoying unless you're really in the mood to listen to it. Idk, I want her to come up with a new sound but not something as messy as If I'm Dancing. So I'd say no.  :mattafact:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Second part of Blackout? :madonna:

If I'm Dancing is pure garbage and the only song in Glory that I've listened to only twice, I always rush after the iconic Liar to skip so that I don't even listen to the beginning:tiffcackle:

I've just realised that I feel kinda scared of If I'm Flopping [Cause I Want To Remix]

I don't downvote anyone, not even the rats who come at me without a reason, but I had to contain myself not to downvote you hun:flawlessbye:

I literally would not buy the album and would totally ignore it. And this was the jnnnsbs (IID just came on:dead:) but this was the last time you put If I'm Dancing in the same bag as Blackout:lemmetellu:

5 hours ago, crawi said:

Im not asking you to blow me as in a *******, omg poor you 

Imagine thinking DO YOU WANT A GENERIC BOP its better than make me, mood ring, or if im legend dancing JAJAJAJAJA

Both DYWCO and IID are the worst songs on Glory:mattafact:

5 hours ago, Darna said:

:wyd:

i get horribly upset every time i forget to skip that song between Liar and CE. :nydisgust:

Even Blackout's weakest offerings ***** on that song. :staysalty: 

Same:tiffcackle: I always rush after Liar so I don't even have to listen to rhe intro

Archived