Jump to content

new album should be titled "Extra" if it's a complete pop album


popprison

Recommended Posts

Like an ode to her pop star persona, her celebrity status...I mean she is an over the top pop star!

I would love a concept pop album from all new producers. She really shines and seems to do well when she works with new people--including producers that other big pop artists haven't worked with. 

maybe 1-2 pharrell williams or max martin or bloodshy & avant produced tracks at most!

and no lip filler, botox, etc this time. just plain, gorgeous and **** natural britney spears

 

Britney Spears

 

Britney-Spears-Feet-683311.jpg

Link to comment
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

On BJ we had no actual Britney voice.

On Glory we had no actual cover album( come on it was atrocious Instagram crap)

On B10 we won't have a title.

On B11 it'll be just a plain cd.

It is still progress people.

LMAOOOOO

19 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Wait for B10 to be called "so good" coz Jayden be like "oh mom, this is so good" and pictures with cakes and teapots from Gloogle :weusay:

bhahaha

18 minutes ago, Santiago said:

and then you wake up :tiffcackle:

nooo

12 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

On BJ we had no actual Britney voice.

On Glory we had no actual cover album( come on it was atrocious Instagram crap)

On B10 we won't have a title.

On B11 it'll be just a plain cd.

It is still progress people.

I swear to God, I feel like this is actually possible

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

On BJ we had no actual Britney voice.

On Glory we had no actual cover album( come on it was atrocious Instagram crap)

On B10 we won't have a title.

On B11 it'll be just a plain cd.

It is still progress people.

This sounds like one of those Apple iPhone memes lmao

Link to comment
  • Deactivated

i thought you meant she's been extra this year with POM and her performance skill level :orangu: 

15 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Wait for B10 to be called "so good" coz Jayden be like "oh mom, this is so good" and pictures with cakes and teapots from Gloogle :weusay:

:gloria: i could see this happening

32 minutes ago, Pieceofdam said:

It's gonna be "Bitten" because it's B10... Very artistic :unbothered:

i actually like that (not necessarily for Britney but the word play)

Link to comment
16 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

On BJ we had no actual Britney voice.

On Glory we had no actual cover album( come on it was atrocious Instagram crap)

On B10 we won't have a title.

On B11 it'll be just a plain cd.

It is still progress people.

:moorangu: imagine just calling it Britney Spears: cd 

Link to comment
18 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Wait for B10 to be called "so good" coz Jayden be like "oh mom, this is so good" and pictures with cakes and teapots from Gloogle :weusay:

No. B10 = "I'm a mom now":lemmetellu: and first single name is "Flowers" :lemmetellu:

Link to comment

No, enough with this over feminine names, enough with the legacy concept. People don't care anymore and the only people that think she's the princess of pop are just her fan

She needs to grow balls and do something different. Frozen by Madonna is a good inspiration (not talking about sound or looks, but just how it completely changed the image of Madonna)

Link to comment
19 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

No, enough with this over feminine names, enough with the legacy concept. People don't care anymore and the only people that think she's the princess of pop are just her fan

She needs to grow balls and do something different. Frozen by Madonna is a good inspiration (not talking about sound or looks, but just how it completely changed the image of Madonna)

it's actually a trait in people. Being "extra"...I didn't mean it in an over feminine way. I an actually with you completely in this! I just think a theme in general could help the album.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ūüíú¬†¬†

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ūüôŹ

I've disabled ad block