VMA 2016 Commercial

naturalplayboy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the main problem with the VMA 2016 performance was cameras direction, they did a lot of wide and open shots, they should focused on Brinni's body, face expressions not in wide all the place shots or lightning much as they did. :lemmetellu: C'mon our girl danced her *** off and was feeling the song... 

K bye 

8 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

This commercial did more harm than good tbh.

MTV even uploaded her 2001 VMA performance as a reference.

And then came the actual performance and it was so mediocre.

Failed lip synch, lame dancing, touching G-Eazy's crotch (:gross:)

Nothing iconic.

She needs A LOT of work to make another iconic VMA performance.

i honestly don't think A LOT of work is needed. She can dance like she's been doing. She just needs a good creative team and a wow moment. throw in a few wooos and prerecorded vocals. not too hard.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Omg yes. Remember this?

https://youtu.be/ugBAGGzNxWg

i was just watching this too and i wanted to cry as well.

36 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I think that the main problem with the VMA 2016 performance was cameras direction, they did a lot of wide and open shots, they should focused on Brinni's body, face expressions not in wide all the place shots or lightning much as they did. :lemmetellu: C'mon our girl danced her *** off and was feeling the song... 

K bye 

True. Compared to her JR UK performance the camera work is terrible. I enjoyed the performance up until g eazy then it was awkwardly try hard and weird. Especially when she tried to crotch grab him a second time after MMAI and changed her mind :gross:

2 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

This commercial did more harm than good tbh.

MTV even uploaded her 2001 VMA performance as a reference.

And then came the actual performance and it was so mediocre.

Failed lip synch, lame dancing, touching G-Eazy's crotch (:gross:)

Nothing iconic.

She needs A LOT of work to make another iconic VMA performance.

I'M DYINGGGGGGGGG

Awesome-Funny-GIFs-xSmoochie-michael-jac

3 hours ago, CristMont said:

K bye 

That's what I've always thought, too.

She came after Beyonce, who had multiple cameras, special lighting, wind machines -- the works.

To follow that up with basic camera direction was such a mistake. Her people should have demanded better. :usher:

Archived