bookmark me #B10

JP9101

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah ******* right, and by the way im only here for francis. his mood is immaculate. joseph has directed the same video three times. toxic, womanizer, bad blood. i dont count perfume and honestly if the original were released, i didnt like the plot either way. i want the slumber party director again because he captured her beautifully.

2 hours ago, troubleguy said:

francis lawrence plz :lemmetellu: and i want mini film like lemonade with slayage monologue and dance scenes :lemmetellu:

about dreams..  :mattafact:

I think all this mess had nothing to do with Britney and LaChapelle differences of vision. I think Britney was happy with the final result, but the flop sponsors weren't. Flop team b couldn't manage the drama and they preferred avoid legal problems.  :donewithit:

no sponsors for the first video for good sake ... stupid team b.  :urite: MAYBE for the 3 or 4 single like the candies commercial lol. :urite:

Also, I think Lachapelle still wants to work with the most beautiful, **** and photogenic girl in the industry :verycool: (camera loves britney and slumber party is the ******* proof). :slayney:  He is an artist and I really think the problem was with the team b and stupid sponsors. :lemmetellu:

And ... lol... the leak I am 50% sure that Britney knew that it was going to happen and she agreed with the leak too. :rude2me:

5 hours ago, Damsel in Distress said:

I'm pretty sure LaChappelle retired.

He only came back in business for Brit.

The rest is history.

:byebitch:

Quoting again because it seemed to have gone ignored. The LaChappelle part actually is just a dream. He is retired. He's not coming back again for Britney-- he already did that and she spit in his face.

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Quoting again because it seemed to have gone ignored. The LaChappelle part actually is just a dream. He is retired. He's not coming back again for Britney-- he already did that and she spit in his face.

praying 

:gimmemoar:

2 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

God, that man didn't deserve this treatment.:beyfedup:

But I guess he had the last laugh seeing the new Make Me video.:ohi:

I'm sure he is mad with the sponsors 

he is fine with brit

but I hope the flop team really really beg him the next era... :wannadie:

1 minute ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Either way, the one who had the most to lose is Brit.

She lost the acclaimed director, a good music video, and her reputation

in the industry.

It's not a good thing not getting along with directors and scrapping projects all the time.

She seems unprofessional and people won't invest money or energy on her again.

true 

I'm mad because she was like with all the attitude again

you can see in the slumberparty video 

she was like I'm here and **** and live again 

and the flop team couldn't deal with the ******* sponsors :mj:

we just need back performney again, but I dont understanf what is happening with that... its taking too long... like wtf

Archived