I hope one day we have a Britney Interview like this

HeavenOnExhale

I would love to see a Britney interview from a fan or an interviewer who knows all her work (including Original Doll) maybe one day when she's retired to do an interview about her entire discography going through it and what she thinks of the material when time has passed just like in this interview here. What she really thinks.

I could see her trashing Brenda Jeanie saying she didn't want to do that album at all just like how Latoya didn't want to do her country album at all. Would love to hear the opinions on work like that and her earlier work like BOMT songs Soda Pop, Email My Heart. Then as well explain to us Original Doll Rebellion, Mona Lisa. I could see her doing something like this one day when she's retired or near the end of her career. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Oh gosh Latoya's face...

cryptkeeper.jpg

And that was 2011!

Really? Someone made a nice post about wanting to have a good interview with Britney and all you can do is drag the woman's appearance? Sad.

54 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Oh gosh Latoya's face...

cryptkeeper.jpg

And that was 2011!

Wow, really?

59305ce5a6aa60dc1d497095723e133c.gif

Stop with your rude comments. This is not any different than attacking another person here on in real life. Stop attacking women! It's precisely because of bullies like you like many women in the industry resort to surgery, because the grow to be vulnerable and insecure. How would you feel if someone said the same thing about you? Now imagine having hundreds, thousands and millions of people saying that your face looks like that.

Disgusting what people say just because they are hiding behind a screen.

Archived