Sam Asghari as the Freakshow Guy appreciation thread

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

screaming :riha:
flipping off the fans at the end like it was our fault she kissed him?? LOL LIKE WHY :riha:

Probs cause everyone made a big deal when she kissed him and she was embarrassed 

anyway sam has lots of haters but he looks like a **** Persian giant on the stage :hipney:

Just now, CashmereCat said:

so you're telling me she flopped off the crowd because of how the fans reacted? :orangu: 
from my understanding everyone screamed in happiness and clapped so like what :orangu: 

Yes that's was I'm telling you. She made a cute face like "aw guys I'm shy fu don't make a big deal. It's not that difficult :tiffcackle: do you really think she was saying "**** you" to a bunch of people that just paid to see her do what she does on that stage. 

1 minute ago, ovoxo said:

Yes that's was I'm telling you. She made a cute face like "aw guys I'm shy fu don't make a big deal. It's not that difficult :tiffcackle: do you really think she was saying "**** you" to a bunch of people that just paid to see her do what she does on that stage. 

what.. she does it all the time during POM lol MATM for example, what's the juice on that?

2 hours ago, PussyLova said:

ME TOO!!

OMG what is that? why i dislike his face SO MUCH???

Any thoughts?

I think it's because it screams "I'm a narcissistic manipulative user who charms people because I have muscles" but i mean idk, that's just my opinion. :angietea:

1 hour ago, Justney said:

I think it's because it screams "I'm a narcissistic manipulative user who charms people because I have muscles" but i mean idk, that's just my opinion. :angietea:

It's a fair one tbh.  I never said I shipped them. I just said the chemistry is obvious and Britney acted cute.:urite:

Now, if it's really gonna last.... that's a whole nother story. :Lshark:

3 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

It's a fair one tbh.  I never said I shipped them. I just said the chemistry is obvious and Britney acted cute.:urite:

Now, if it's really gonna last.... that's a whole nother story. :Lshark:

Omg you didn't come and drag the hell out of me. I was expecting it.:makeitrain: thanks for being respectful bby. They do have some chemistry I just want her to get the love she deserves. 

13 minutes ago, Justney said:

Omg you didn't come and drag the hell out of me. I was expecting it.:makeitrain: thanks for being respectful bby. They do have some chemistry I just want her to get the love she deserves. 

I actually like your posts! Why would I drag you? I'm not a disrespectful deluded **** like the ones that constantly bash on fellow Exhalers with a critical point of view.:lemmetellu:

(It's easy to spot them... they're always downvoting people who sound smarter than them or trying to gain our attention with childish replies):verycool:

Either way, I agree completely with you.

Sam doesn't feel right. They just look hot together. And Britney feels fierce with him (it's that obvious)

In return we get semi-decent stage presence from her. So In a way, we should appreciate him for that. :rihstare:

But yeah, I'm afraid he's not a keeper. :whitney:

xoxo

1 hour ago, TemptedBoy said:

I actually like your posts! Why would I drag you? I'm not a disrespectful deluded **** like the ones that constantly bash on fellow Exhalers with a critical point of view.:lemmetellu:

(It's easy to spot them... they're always downvoting people who sound smarter than them or trying to gain our attention with childish replies):verycool:

Either way, I agree completely with you.

Sam doesn't feel right. They just look hot together. And Britney feels fierce with him (it's that obvious)

In return we get semi-decent stage presence from her. So In a way, we should appreciate him for that. :rihstare:

But yeah, I'm afraid he's not a keeper. :whitney:

xoxo

Aww thanks bby! :hugs:

That's so true. I get downvoted if i say i don't like a certain song in an opinion thread or if i say there's red flags with Sam. It's always the same people too.

I think Britney should have a hot man but I delved deep into his facebook and insta and just got the weirdest vibes. I don't know. I can't hold back my shade every time I see threads about him. :lemmetellu:

Glad there are some smart people on here tho.:mattafact:

1 minute ago, Justney said:

Aww thanks bby! :hugs:

That's so true. I get downvoted if i say i don't like a certain song in an opinion thread or if i say there's red flags with Sam. It's always the same people too.

I think Britney should have a hot man but I delved deep into his facebook and insta and just got the weirdest vibes. I don't know. I can't hold back my shade every time I see threads about him. :lemmetellu:

Glad there are some smart people on here tho.:mattafact:

we should stick together from now on :hugs:

(and Sam does give the impression of being a narcissistic leech. just sayin') :rihstare:

2 hours ago, $elfish said:

@TemptedBoy these threads are getting old sis cut the sarcasm it isn't funny anymore:yeahsure:

What sarcasm? I'm just pointing out the obvious. It was a cute moment and Britney does seem to enjoy his company.:verycool:

Fierceney is still around because of him.

If you can't see that then you're just too pressed. I'm just a messenger. :whitney:

Keep visiting my posts tho. :tiffcackle:

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

we should stick together from now on :hugs:

(and Sam does give the impression of being a narcissistic leech. just sayin') :rihstare:

Absolutely! Also if you want some tea on what I found in my low key stalking feel free to pm me.:quirkney: I might not have any incriminating deets but some weird things over all.

Archived