Sam Asghari as the Freakshow Guy appreciation thread

Mr. Lucky

tbh this is truly a golden moment in the tour. Here's why:

1. This proves that Britney strictly sticks to the script. It was her boyfriend who was on stage with her, and for the exception of that lil peck at the end, she treated him like any other "fan". She does NOT hate her fans. She's just very professional.:lemmetellu:

2. There is chemistry between them, whether you like it or not. It's cute and hot at the same time.:urite:

3. If you really wanna see a Primeney moment in 2017, just check Britney's reaction at 3:21... Truly in Primeney fashion, with the sassy style of mature 2017ney. (It reminded me of the several times she kissed ********* on TV shows and stuff):tiffcackle:

So yeah, this could be considered as a very special moment in all POM history. I mean, don't get me wrong, nothing tops her flawless dancing...

dancing britney arm flapping GIF

but this...

this was just beautiful Realney for y'all.

giphy.gif

<3<3

xoxo

ps: it's official. all of Britney's dancers, including divalicious Willie, are super short. So that they don't make Britney look bad. Luvs it!:flawlessbye:

Did you like this Samney moment?:hipney:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was nothing memorable for it to be considered a "special moment in POM history". I think people would appreciate it even more if she took that moment to take a fan on stage with her. That would be special to her fans. 

Now, the gif you used to illustrate the "flawless dancing" makes me realize you're probably being sarcastic. 

Btw, I've never realized Sam was so tall! 

14 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

ps: it's official. all of Britney's dancers, including divalicious Willie, are super short. So that they don't make Britney look bad. Luvs it!:flawlessbye:

Did you like this Samney moment?:hipney:

When i met them I was shocked. I'm 5'7 and I was like I thought these guys would be huge. But it made me happy knowing we were the same height.

Archived