[PIC] Pepsi add untouched

Sil

This picture is from one of her Pepsi commercials back in 2003. One of the best Eras ever (amazing shoots, amazing body, amazing performances, great album)! Although, as you can see, they still made huge touches at her face (she even looks like the 2017 Britney)! My point is, sometimes (most of the times) it's all about the good picture, good angle, good light, good make up!

PHotoshoot: http://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=515946

xray.jpg

015.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is literally currentney's makeup! No freakin eyebrows, messy black raccoon eyes which are not flattering on her, no proper contouring or good coverage base and did they even put anything on her lips? And did I say NO ******* EYEBROWS? What a mess... :eheeek: 

Britney still looks beautiful, she used to be flawless back then and even then you could ruin her face with shitty makeup. Her team needs to realize this and hire a proper makeup artist, or even me lol and get her brows microbladed so she wouldn't walk around like mona lisa, in a bad way.

4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

This is literally currentney's makeup! No freakin eyebrows, messy black raccoon eyes which are not flattering on her, no proper contouring or good coverage base and did they even put anything on her lips? And did I say NO ******* EYEBROWS? What a mess... :eheeek: 

Britney still looks beautiful, she used to be flawless back then and even then you could ruin her face with shitty makeup. Her team needs to realize this and hire a proper makeup artist, or even me lol and get her brows microbladed so she wouldn't walk around like mona lisa, in a bad way.

4 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Honestly she looks just like current-ney! And her body is more tonned these days! :slayney:

this. i don't want to hear any of that "i miss her old face" bullshit anymore

If you think that 2003ney photoshoot looks like currentney you need to go to the doctor and check your sight :sassybrit:

Maybe her make up was terrible but it didn't affect her look because she was way younger than now and there were no lip injections. Can't you accept it? We all get older. Yes, she is beautiful these days but it's been 15 years since this pic was taken, let's not expect someone to look similar for 15 years. :verycool:

I remember back in the day, they said that she was fat during this time and her Asian promo tour. I can not believe it! And some of the GP actually followed those comments just because she didn't look as skinny as the Britney era.

We have proof that she was retouched even on her ITZ booklet and TBH she didn't need that. She wasn't popular for having a skinny waist, she just had solid rock abs which were hard to mantain with the full-on promo schedule she had.

Sorry to be a downer, but I never knew why the mags did photoshop and airbursh on prime Britney when Britney herself was in great shape and naturally beautiful. Did you know they would purposely make her torso length longer in photoshoots and music videos because longer torso are considered "****"? They would also make her butt bigger, ect...

17 hours ago, Million Billion said:

If you think that 2003ney photoshoot looks like currentney you need to go to the doctor and check your sight :sassybrit:

According to the answers, i am not the only one in a need  for glasses. :whitney:

Archived