Reactor Dylan reacts to BBMA 2016

Crayboy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

He could react to albums, music videos and iconic preformances but chose this? :zoomzoom: 

You do get that he's reacting to that performance because it is iconic, right?

It was a massive, monumental moment for her where she essentially shut everyone up. She proved she was not 'past' it, could still dance, serve *** and face like no one else can and could still command an audience. 

The performance got a ton of traction and has a pretty amazing amount of views.

I've been watching his videos since I first saw his reaction video in the OP the other day and this guy is AMAZING. :cooltshirt:

In Dylan's case I wouldn't say what he does is narcissistic tbh, he puts a lot of effort into what he does, getting all technical and ****. Reacting to music videos/performances and analyzing them is not his strong suit tho, and he can be kind of a jerk at times, but he does know about music and is really descriptive when he reacts to different stuff. He doesn't get all fidgety as when he's reacting to visuals! See for example his reaction to Glory and how he talks about it:

And when he reacts to Lana's Born to Die OH MY GOD. He tries to take everything about the album in (Lana's vocals, lyrics, concept, storyline, production) and ends up getting blown away by how good it is. He's literally having an eargasm here! I love it!

Lana girl get that recognition! :explainlol:

Archived