RANDEE ST. NICHOLAS literally the worst photographer Britney has had

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, over-protected-life said:

her face is so washed out and her lazy eyes are the worse and that pose.... erh, this image should not have been chosen to go into the media

g5K7gYG.jpg

I agree with everything but not with this one, I love it! And i don't understand how they choosed these for the promo and not the one you posted

maxresdefault.jpg 37bd187e0bcfa58333bf245bcd5ff230.jpg 

They used the first for the album and she doesn't look young, i don't know why they used that light, and the second (ttwe cover) she looks 50 and angry, I prefer the pic you posted, she looks good in that one

Randee messes up EVERYONE'S music videos. She literally had one good moment and that was for Carrie Underwood's Blown Away video. When it comes to a dramatic story, Randee is your girl. If Britney ever wants to write/release a song about killing her alcoholic father in a tornado(we know she wants too), then she should definitely use her again. Until then.... :blurp:

22 minutes ago, popprison said:

Brit used to have the best photos!!! 

I mean, not really. She has had great music videos and looks but overall photos have always been a little strange or at least I think that is how it had been perceived. I mean, the In The Zone cover was okay. Circus was very weird and so was Femme Fatale. Britney(third album) either was very clever or very odd. 

Archived