RANDEE ST. NICHOLAS literally the worst photographer Britney has had

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree at some point. Some are really good, other are so overly photoshoped as ****. I don't think it's the worse, but yes the Glory shoot was a MESS. But, I don't blame the photographer... just RCA for ******* up things with David LaChappele that was supposed to be responsible for the artwork of Glory.

So yeah, RCA knew better but ****** up. Annd that photographer ain't the worse.

17 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

I mean, not really. She has had great music videos and looks but overall photos have always been a little strange or at least I think that is how it had been perceived. I mean, the In The Zone cover was okay. Circus was very weird and so was Femme Fatale. Britney(third album) either was very clever or very odd. 

Completely agree except I love the Britney cover. Also, I should have made it clear that I was referring to brits photoshoots in general 1998-2008. Just amazing. 

20 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Weren't the FF photos done by Testino? 

Anyway, I don't think the photos are bad. In fact, as far as the quality goes, they are great. It's mostly Britney, that is the problem or whoever for example put her in that hideous green mess

Testino shot V Magazine 2011. The album shoot was Randee.

2 hours ago, popprison said:

Completely agree except I love the Britney cover. Also, I should have made it clear that I was referring to brits photoshoots in general 1998-2008. Just amazing. 

Yeah, I feel like that about a lot of people that they just have consistently top notch pictures because most celebrities keep up with perfect appearances. Britney is going through this phase(a very long one, I might add) of being really careless in terms of beauty in all ways, so it kind of comes out in her photos as well, unfortunately. It's weird because Britney did not make much of an effort in her prime yet still looked beautiful. Her makeup had always been natural, her hair was always straight, and most of her outfits consisted of jeans and a cute top. The world has changed and Britney has not. 

22 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

article-0-1A46B4B200000578-447_634x342.j

947279_696177173747008_1797639474_n.jpg

I love this shoot, I was hoping someone would post this, I thought this would be the Art Style for The POM Show, She looks like a Doll in this. They never use the good ****, This could be Glory's cover smh.

On 6/19/2017 at 7:34 AM, over-protected-life said:

really? why does xray have randee :jfallonlol:

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/index.php?cat=36

I think Randee's website said she did this photo as well? So not Lapchelle.

But i can't at the OP calling Randee 'he' throughout the entire post... when Randee is a SHE

I agree she's not the best photographer. I like some of the photos she's shot but Britney and her team need to hire new photographers lol. 

Archived