• Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2017 at 2:30 AM, LWD said:

Click to view full size image
La Chapelle did this one :foh:

On 6/19/2017 at 2:34 AM, over-protected-life said:

really? why does xray have randee :jfallonlol:

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/index.php?cat=36

La Chapelle did that photo, XRay has it mis-labelled. (@breatheheavy fix it plz!)    That photo was from the original album shoot (which would have been STUNNING).  He agreed to allow them use this photo since it was already released to the public, but he refused to give the rights to the remainder of the shoot (and the Make Me video) for unknown reasons (probably for some behind the scene drama).  This is why we had the stupid remade Make Me video, and the boring album shoot we have now.  Heck, even herself and Sam are better photographers than the actual photographer lol.

12 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

Yeah, I feel like that about a lot of people that they just have consistently top notch pictures because most celebrities keep up with perfect appearances. Britney is going through this phase(a very long one, I might add) of being really careless in terms of beauty in all ways, so it kind of comes out in her photos as well, unfortunately. It's weird because Britney did not make much of an effort in her prime yet still looked beautiful. Her makeup had always been natural, her hair was always straight, and most of her outfits consisted of jeans and a cute top. The world has changed and Britney has not. 

The most accurate post I've read in a while. Sums up what I've tried to say in the past. I cannot believe she changed what she has. Her face is so beautiful naturally. That is a huge part of her fame whether we like it or not. Plus it's who she is and it's so much better than what she changes herself too. It doesn't make sense to me why she does it. 

25 minutes ago, popprison said:

The most accurate post I've read in a while. Sums up what I've tried to say in the past. I cannot believe she changed what she has. Her face is so beautiful naturally. That is a huge part of her fame whether we like it or not. Plus it's who she is and it's so much better than what she changes herself too. It doesn't make sense to me why she does it. 

You mean the plastic surgery? Well, if you look at Britney's lifestyle over the past 9 years, it pretty much sums it up. She is cooped up in a house around her parents, assistant, and bodyguards unless she is at work where she has babysitters there too. She had a curfew in place(or so I have heard) and is not allowed to drink, party, or have fun at all. There is proof she has a hard time using the internet. The world keeps changing it's style but Britney is not keeping up and whatever medication she is on affected her in such a negative way that now she went from a secure woman to highly self conscious and obsessed with plastic surgery while downgrading her already very casual style.  It's so unfortunate but it is what it is. Ever since 2015, she has shown us a glimmer of hope that she is far healthier and happier, so maybe it means a step forward with her attitude and she will hopefully get with the times the more freedom she gets to explore the world around her. 

• Super Mods
43 minutes ago, jennyj said:

La Chapelle did that photo, XRay has it mis-labelled. (@breatheheavy fix it plz!)    That photo was from the original album shoot (which would have been STUNNING).  He agreed to allow them use this photo since it was already released to the public, but he refused to give the rights to the remainder of the shoot (and the Make Me video) for unknown reasons (probably for some behind the scene drama).  This is why we had the stupid remade Make Me video, and the boring album shoot we have now.  Heck, even herself and Sam are better photographers than the actual photographer lol.

It makes me mad. The single cover alone would have made an awesome cover so I can't imagine what the other pictures looked like. It must be something with her team, she's worked with him many times so she knows how he is coming in and I feel like that clip where she said she didn't like it was her saying it in a joking matter cuz her voice was high pitched and she uses a more stronger voice when she's angry like what we saw with the paps. I mean all the guy dancers were humping on the bulldozer, it looked like they were teasing her. She wouldn't have gone through with the shoot if she didn't like one bit of it. It probably came down to money, he was probably too expensive. 

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

No he didn't. Randee did this pic. What you are saying is all made up by fans with no proof. 

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

yeah I thought that 2, the pic doesn't look like any other shoot Randy has done.

it looks way more professional, like Chapelle's work

10 hours ago, sarahbbyy said:

You mean the plastic surgery? Well, if you look at Britney's lifestyle over the past 9 years, it pretty much sums it up. She is cooped up in a house around her parents, assistant, and bodyguards unless she is at work where she has babysitters there too. She had a curfew in place(or so I have heard) and is not allowed to drink, party, or have fun at all. There is proof she has a hard time using the internet. The world keeps changing it's style but Britney is not keeping up and whatever medication she is on affected her in such a negative way that now she went from a secure woman to highly self conscious and obsessed with plastic surgery while downgrading her already very casual style.  It's so unfortunate but it is what it is. Ever since 2015, she has shown us a glimmer of hope that she is far healthier and happier, so maybe it means a step forward with her attitude and she will hopefully get with the times the more freedom she gets to explore the world around her. 

I totally use that as the excuse or rather, explaination to why she has resorted to the way she became--plastic surgery/filler or whatever they are called. It's understandable I suppose, just doesn't make me happy for her. But yes. she seems to have fun cooking, running, exploring, eating out and other non-partying ways. Yes, it's not as "cool" as drinking and clubbing but she has done that already. But like you said, she is happier and healthier for sure. Now she just needs to mingle with artists and producers for longer than an hour inside a studi lol

22 minutes ago, popprison said:

I totally use that as the excuse or rather, explaination to why she has resorted to the way she became--plastic surgery/filler or whatever they are called. It's understandable I suppose, just doesn't make me happy for her. But yes. she seems to have fun cooking, running, exploring, eating out and other non-partying ways. Yes, it's not as "cool" as drinking and clubbing but she has done that already. But like you said, she is happier and healthier for sure. Now she just needs to mingle with artists and producers for longer than an hour inside a studi lol

Well, she has admitted having lip fillers and they look TERRIBLE on her. Ugh, I am sure though that is not the only reason she does not turn out great in pictures. Just imagine though being treated like a child and feeling helpless because of it. She just says yes to some of the dumbest ideas for pictures and her team, who is supposed to have her back, does not make any better choices. Seriously, if they know she is personally making the wrong choice(they are not the ones being babysat and taking medication) and they control every other aspect of her life, they can not refuse certain photos be released because it will "ruin her image" or tell her it is unattractive? I mean, seriously. She is not the only one there. Since most of us fans and regular people are outsiders, we do not realize how huge the team behind every artist is and they all need to help her out. That is why they are there.

The Make Me single cover was definitely done by LeChapelle. I'm still pissed they didn't use his photo shoot for the album. Single covers mean nothing these days. We basically got an update of the FF album cover with Glory. Britney had such amazing and eye catching album covers up till Blackout. They need to take some risks.

Like serously, who approved the Glory album cover?!!! It's a mess! It feels so low quality! It's literally as if they have paused the video and taken a photo of the screen with an iPhone with the flash on. :meltdown:

All the Randee promo pics are awful tbh, it's just that Britney happens to look good in the more recent ones that we don't notice how horrible they actually are.

The LaChapelle shoot was stunning tbh :selenerz:

IMG_9040.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived