The thing about Larry is that...

sarahbbyy

he has been working with her since the beginning. When she divorced Kevin, he intervened and was trying to put her into rehab. He was there for her during her rebellious phase and all of the bad moments of her life. He is FAR too attached.

The reason why Britney's team does not do the right things to promote her albums or whatever is because they are actually not making a huge effort to do it. They are like her family in the music realm of things and I bet you she only continued her career because a mental illness might be detrimental if she just stayed at home all the time. Plus, she had this curfew, was not allowed to drink, or make any of her own choices, so she ended up continuing so she can get a little glimpse of happiness. She might not completely seem happy(well at least before the last two years), but that is because her conservatorship means that she has even more of a lack of control on the music side of things since her label probably miked her lack of control in her personal life, knowing she will NOT fight back.

She is definitely in a better place now and finally did Glory, which was great for her, but I think she needs two to three year more years before she can make sure that she does exactly what she wants to do to have more success and power with her music. Maybe, that will mean getting a new team gradually, so she could eventually lead her own path. The only reason Larry became her manager again is because her father does not trust anyone else. They have known him since Britney was a kid. He will not allow anyone else to manage her unless she slowly but surely breaks away from it. Until then, she probably does not even know she is doing anything wrong with her career because her team gets to hide mean comments, tell her what she wants to hear, and does not mind babysitting her and treating her like a child. I am pretty sure that is why she seems like one sometimes because well, how could you grow up when you have absolutely no freedom in your life to be completely on top of it without your Daddy?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't she fire Larry during the breakdown tho? :weirdmeout:
Britney is not going to get a new team anytime soon, probably never will until the day she retires, firstly because she has no saying in the decisions that revolve around her career and money (and God know what more), and secondly because she doesn't care. Larry has been Britney's manager since she started, why would Papa Spears she fire someone who he she has known for such a long time, all they want is money and they dont care about her career, which is contradictful lol but Britney doesn't want to improve clearly. She does not care about charts, promo, putting on good shows or even looking good. Remember the Make Me dance rehearsal she posted on instagram that she scrapped? Britney is never going to be the superstar she once was. Get over it. :nothavingit:

Sometimes i think this whole thing is so unfair to her.She reacted like every young woman who gets a divorce but ended up like this.Very rarely i think that maybe there is another reason for it that we don't know about.

Larry probably has good intentions.That's why he keeps scrapping things to protect her because we know Britney might be shy when talking but not shy when it comes to showing.(there's nothing wrong with that but society is judgemental and she can lose her kids again)(i'm not saying they should scrap things but it's a possibility)

I don't know these are very complicated issues.

Archived