Her body tho

brazil

XRAY_HQ_Adds_BikiniHawaii_2017Apr10_28729.jpgXRAY_HQ_Adds_BikiniHawaii_2017Apr10_28729.jpg

I must be honest I haven't been following Britney that much lately, so can you imagine the surprise when I saw the aprl Hawaii pictures?

They looked like they came straight from 2008, this picture for example if Lynne looked younger we could say it was primeney.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, WillR said:

Nobody cares about her body, for some reason. She arguably has the most perfect body of any celebrity right now and no one seems to care

Well.... her body type isn't what's IN right now anyway. It's all about the thicc body type like Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian.

12 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Her body is amazing! No one can disagree with that.

Really?

On 4/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, ExtraMile4U said:

I wish she wouldn't had gotten so much fat sucked out of her butt....

On 4/11/2017 at 9:03 PM, ExtraMile4U said:

She looks like a male bodybuilder with no *** it is so sad

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

It's not her body that is bad. It is the outfits.  Certain ones make her look thicker than she is. 

I'm talking about the above pics. Her body looks banging in those. No one can say anything about those pics. 

Sorry I thought you were the one saying her body is bad.

12 hours ago, WillR said:

Nobody cares about her body, for some reason. She arguably has the most perfect body of any celebrity right now and no one seems to care

Nobody cares because she doesn't promote her body on  social media.

If she had better team, they could help her with that, also if she attends more RC events looking flawless, magazine covers, maybe some controversial MV where she appears naked  etc.

So the conclusion is, nobody care about her body because nobody except her fanbase knows that she has such amazing body for the past year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived