My Chinese friend praised Britney's concert in Tokyo

bbbitchme

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

So happy and glad he had fun! Hopefully britney will perform better on the next show, can't wait!

Just curious to know why you think she didn't perform well? 

Because to me, she was really good and had lots of energy and seemed happy. Was it really so different from Vegas which she has been slaying?

5 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Just curious to know why you think she didn't perform well? 

Because to me, she was really good and had lots of energy and seemed happy. Was it really so different from Vegas which she has been slaying?

Just because of that mask and lipsync failed.

and i hope she will have more interactions with the fans 

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'm happy the fans enjoyed the show for the most part, but she hasn't been there in 15 years. Those fans paying for expensive tickets deserved more honestly. Asia is a big market for her.

It's not like she is giving a bomt tour level. You can't say it is cheap. 

4 hours ago, carlitos'crib said:

only exhell is bitching about the show, LOL

I believe its because most of exhalers already watched POM for thousands times.

via instagram or youtube. I bet not more than 10% of exhalers were actually watched it live in vegas :truthtea:

1 hour ago, GypsyWoman said:

Your CHINESE friend? Tokyo is in Japan and they speak completely different languages....

So a Chinese cant go to Tokyo and see this concert?

by the way, japanese language use a lot of Chinese characters so it's also not completely different.

none of your post makes any sense.

in a nutshell, nonsense.

When you are there you are pumped full with adrenaline and you WANT to have a good time. You are happy and all the people around you are happy and its contaigeous.  Im sure the people at the worst Femme Fatale dates also had a blast. But looking back if they watch the show im sure they will aknowlege that it was a **** show.

Archived