My Chinese friend praised Britney's concert in Tokyo

bbbitchme

1 hour ago, GypsyWoman said:

Your CHINESE friend? Tokyo is in Japan and they speak completely different languages....

FYI, theres no China dates and the HK sold out fast. So they have no choice but to go to either Japan or Korea.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

When you are there you are pumped full with adrenaline and you WANT to have a good time. You are happy and all the people around you are happy and its contaigeous.  Im sure the people at the worst Femme Fatale dates also had a blast. But looking back if they watch the show im sure they will aknowlege that it was a **** show.

Oh my good gay god. Why does this place always have to ruin everything for everyone??! 

If people had a good time, let's just be happy that they had a good time!!

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Suuuure.. Im  negatie all the time and never praise her.

I think it should be okay for those of us who feel disheartened to discuss it, this is a forum for **** sake. We dont have to kiss *** all the time. I love Britney and give her credit all the time and defend the **** out of her but the state of things are really not good and us fans have every right to voice how we feel, that is why there is a community for us to talk about it.

4 hours ago, Justney said:

I think it should be okay for those of us who feel disheartened to discuss it, this is a forum for **** sake. We dont have to kiss *** all the time. I love Britney and give her credit all the time and defend the **** out of her but the state of things are really not good and us fans have every right to voice how we feel, that is why there is a community for us to talk about it.

It's totaly okay to discuss and even tho there's something you don't like.... but when people goes on and on to this point where it's almost sounds like a hater and puts all that energy by repeating themselfs with that negativity and keeps replying with it to everyone who sounds a bit more positive about the subject we discuss it's just makes no sense to me. At the end just keep it to yourself instead of repeating yourself  and keep throwing the same **** in a diff way over and over again. You might feel one way about the first show in Tokio-okay, i do feel other way. We all have different opinions and we all appriciate Britney on different levels I guess....

The only thing I always like the most about Britney fans that they always nice to each other.... ,but here I see lots fake fans....

4 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

It's totaly okay to discuss and even tho there's something you don't like.... but when people goes on and on to this point where it's almost sounds like a hater and puts all that energy by repeating themselfs with that negativity and keeps replying with it to everyone who sounds a bit more positive about the subject we discuss it's just makes no sense to me. At the end just keep it to yourself instead of repeating yourself  and keep throwing the same **** in a diff way over and over again. You might feel one way about the first show in Tokio-okay, i do feel other way. We all have different opinions and we all appriciate Britney on different levels I guess....

The only thing I always like the most about Britney fans that they always nice to each other.... ,but here I see lots fake fans....

Best comm ever ! 

12 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Some of the always positive commenters are so quick to downvote and insult other people's opinions, though. It can go both ways.

I voice my thoughts on Britney here and call it how I see it. No one has to keep anything to themselves. That is the point of an open space meant for discussion. It becomes repetitive for all of us saying the same things over and over again because Britney has been doing the same things for years. 

Outside of this forum I defend Britney to those who don't get why i've been a fan since a young age. Calling her beautiful and amazing in every thread won't make my being a fan any more true.

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Suuuure.. Im  negatie all the time and never praise her.

You know ,there's few other music artists that REALLY like and admire them a lot, but am I a fan of theirs? I wouldn't say so. i don't think you can be a fan of more than one artist.... I spend my whole time since 1998 till today by following Britney,her life.... collecting her stuff like CD's and so on....it's way more deep the way I admire her than the other once I admire and If I have to criticise those other once it would be more easier than to criticise Britney....

You obviously are X-tina's fan in first place as your profile says it all...

I'm not here going against you or anything, but yesterday when I was going through the pages of disscusions ,you were all over the place with all that negativity repeating yourself and the way you took over the place I could not even focus on what the other had to say.... it's fine to share your oponion and to disscus ,but don't go to the point where you where you trying to convince everyone with your negative opinion. It's good to be aware where to stop and just to keep it for yourself.

Peace out !

11 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

Some of the always positive commenters are so quick to downvote and insult other people's opinions, though. It can go both ways.

I voice my thoughts on Britney here and call it how I see it. No one has to keep anything to themselves. That is the point of an open space meant for discussion. It becomes repetitive for all of us saying the same things over and over again because Britney has been doing the same things for years. 

Outside of this forum I defend Britney to those who don't get why i've been a fan since a young age. Calling her beautiful and amazing in every thread won't make my being a fan any more true.

I don't think you get my point, however I'm not here to go against or fight with people....

My bad I posted my opinion here previously as I thought it was to much and made no sense so I decided to say what I had to say and I see there's always someone who has to go towards to that drama level. It makes sense actually since breatheheavy is not focused on Britney ONLY, we got lots outsiders here too... I just wish they could focus more on their beloved once instead of throwing stones into the others.

For now I suggest everyone to take a break, have a tea or smt and start over on more positive level. It's always better off this way. :forkit:

25 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

You know ,there's few other music artists that REALLY like and admire them a lot, but am I a fan of theirs? I wouldn't say so. i don't think you can be a fan of more than one artist.... I spend my whole time since 1998 till today by following Britney,her life.... collecting her stuff like CD's and so on....it's way more deep the way I admire her than the other once I admire and If I have to criticise those other once it would be more easier than to criticise Britney....

You obviously are X-tina's fan in first place as your profile says it all...

I'm not here going against you or anything, but yesterday when I was going through the pages of disscusions ,you were all over the place with all that negativity repeating yourself and the way you took over the place I could not even focus on what the other had to say.... it's fine to share your oponion and to disscus ,but don't go to the point where you where you trying to convince everyone with your negative opinion. It's good to be aware where to stop and just to keep it for yourself.

Peace out !

I have been a fan of BOTH Britney and Christina equally since 1999. It is possible to be a fan of more than one artist honey. Sure when Britney released "Britney" I prefered her for a bit then when Christina released "Stripped" I prefered her for a bit. But overall I lke them both equally for different reasons. I started stanning Britney because of her fun music, amazing music videos and her epic performances and amazing tours. I started stanning Christina becuase of her great voice, meaningfull and beautiful music and her creativity as an artist. And honestly it hurts my sould to see both of them in the state that they are in. THey are both arguably the most talented artists of their generation and one is slowly but surley ruining her excisting legacy by ******** on it the other hasnt bohterd to put effort into her career since 2010.

Just because I like this picture doesnt mean I like Christina more. You seem increadibly immature for someone who is old enough to have been a fan in 1998.  I am equally critical of both Christina and Britney. Most of the time I talk about her here is when people bring her up to try to annoy me. And yeah, then I defend her. But I also do the same on Christina boards and have actually been banned and threatened with being banned on Christina boards because "im too critical".

You are here going against me tho. By accusing me of always being negative, saying I obviously like Christina more,... I opened 1 Thread yesterday and I was very active in there it got to 8 pages and then got merged with another Thread. Thats why you felt like I was "everywhere" In reality I made 2 or 3 comments in the initial Asian Tour thread and then pretty much stayed in my thread. And as you saw I was by far not the only one that was pissed.

Its not my problem that you for some reason were only able to focus on my posts. lmao. My thread was there to rant. There were at least 15 angry threads yesterday of people venting and getting mad. Those people didnt post what they did because I convinced them too. They posted it because they were ******* dissapointed and couldnt believe what a pile of garbage Britney, once the best performer on earth, was serving us.

Peace out!

tumblr_oodf6d9jN91tajwcco1_400.gif

.... Well ,I don't believe of being a fan of many. Maybe the word FAN we understand differently, I don't  know.

i love Michael Jackson, it hurts when I think of him of who he was as a human being and what he went through and I love his music and I know he's the best ,I mean THE BEST. I would have followed him and his life pretty much as Britney's ,but Britney is the one, I am a fan of no ones, but Britneys.

And if I have to choose a profile picture here it would be either me or Britney. Because I'm here for Britney. It might sound silly or such a little thing ,but I guess it explains a lot.

4 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

.... Well ,I don't believe of being a fan of many. Maybe the word FAN we understand differently, I don't  know.

i love Michael Jackson, it hurts when I think of him of who he was as a human being and what he went through and I love his music and I know he's the best ,I mean THE BEST. I would have followed him and his life pretty much as Britney's ,but Britney is the one, I am a fan of no ones, but Britneys.

And if I have to choose a profile picture here it would be either me or Britney. Because I'm here for Britney. It might sound silly or such a little thing ,but I guess it explains a lot.

Most ppl on fan sites are stans they know almost everything an artist etc is doing.

A fan is someone that enjoys the current release or a release of something imo

For example: Im a fan of Selena Gomez, I like three of her albums but hate her new single. I know very little about her personally and could care less. 

so everybody should know that NOT ALL THE WORLD is HARDCORE BRITNEY FAN...
watching in youtube EVERY SINGLE PERFORMANCE FROM HER IN LAS VEGAS... I think Asian fans are super glad she is back after years!! 
and also arriving for the first time to some countries.

I understand the desperation of having the same show since 2013 but WHO TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT TO POM'??
(IT JUST MAKE NO SENSE TO MAKE ANOTHER PRODUCTION FOR COUNTRIES THAT OBVIOSLY ARE LEAST LIKELY TO TRAVEL TO SEE HER IN VEGAS.. ITS JUST COMMON SENSE U KNOW?)

We are almost there guys.. just be patient, and hopefully she will have new stuff in 2018 (in or out las vegas) :foh:

Maybe your friend praised her, but a lot of Chinese people I know would not.

The tickets for Singapore are $250 and above. If that's similar to the rates in Japan and Hong Kong and elsewhere, then for some people, that's their entire monthly wage. For that amount of money, they deserve more than these lazy performances. I mean, really.

Archived