So about Brits lip-syncing...

Alleyesonus_

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never cared that much cause at least her mic was usually open and she would yell a "whooooo" and a "huh" here and there.

But nowadays they even turn off her mic and that's so :squintney: And I mean, her choreographies are not even that hard anymore. She doesn't even sing her ballads live. The 20 years old pitched vocals...

Idk, it's everything very cringy. :sickofu:

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I don't want to sound bitter or delusional, but it almost looks like she just can't sing old songs.
I mean... we know she used her voice more in Glory, but she probably spent PLENTY of time recording songs "piece by piece" because of  how damaged her voice is.
Maybe recording prerecorded vocals for old songs would be too time consuming for her... I mean, in BBMA she used parts of the recording sessions for ILRNR and Toxic :/

Toxic? Nah its clearly 2016ney voice

6 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

OY I can't even with these threads.

Britney spears lipsynches it's all she's ever done, minus a few exceptions.

It's not going to change, she simply doesn't want to sing live anymore.

This is very true. Britney, as much as we love her, is not a live singer. She's a performer, and if she wanted to sing live she would. I'm expecting POM - The Asian Experience, but we see some overall improvements with the tour. 

1 hour ago, Siwon said:

Aaaare yoou inn ? Lipsyncing to 20 years old vocals is new thing yeah 

giphy.gif

:moorangu: 

2 hours ago, RobRocks said:

I've never cared that much cause at least her mic was usually open and she would yell a "whooooo" and a "huh" here and there.

But nowadays they even turn off her mic and that's so :squintney: And I mean, her choreographies are not even that hard anymore. She doesn't even sing her ballads live. The 20 years old pitched vocals...

Idk, it's everything very cringy. :sickofu:

this 

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is very true. Britney, as much as we love her, is a lazy singer. She's a  singer who is a performer at the same time but she doesn't want to sing, if she wanted to sing live she would. I'm expecting POM - The Asian Experience, but we see some overall improvements with the tour. 

fixed:queenriri:

6 minutes ago, ohoney said:

It bothers me too, she's been lipsyncing for her whole career now, including ballads, i don't see how she keep doing it even with mediocre choreos...i don't get it. 

Britney has been a bit too comfortable with not singing live for a very long time now. Like doesn't she feel the urge to sing her own songs? Doesn't she maybe feel some type of way when she sees other artists actually using their voice in performances? Is she that self-concious or that lazy? I don't get it either.

25 minutes ago, ohoney said:

It bothers me too, she's been lipsyncing for her whole career now, including ballads, i don't see how she keep doing it even with mediocre choreos...i don't get it. 

i said this **** like 3 years ago and people ate me and spit me out that I hated Britney.  Glad everyones seeing how astronomically annoying it is.  (not saying you, I mean most of exhale) :selenerz:

1. If the key is the issue, then they could lower the key for her to sing life, much like how BOMT is in a higher key for her Piece of Me medley.

2. She needs new prerecorded vocals. Even if she didn't sing live in concert, she sang these vocals live once.

3. She made progress during the FFT. A lot was prerecorded, but riffs and melodies changed each night so why did she stop totally for Piece of Me? Some of that was live on the FFT. 

4. It's weird to see her sing multiple overlapping vocal lines. Prerecord ONE and stick to it. It looks better.

4 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

To be fair she recorded new vocals for Femme Fatale tour, they sounded awful, pieces of the original song was spliced in their for notes she can't hit anymore, I think something happened in 2010-2012 to her voice, she sounds hazy and weird and now it effects her singing voice :bpout:

the notes in bomt were changed just for the DVD. in the show it's the pre recorded track.

Archived