So about Brits lip-syncing...

Alleyesonus_

Is it starting to bother anyone else? :idkney: Before I didn't care about it at all, but lately I'm starting to get sick of it.:donewithit: I think it's because she's really bad at lip syncing at the moment and I can't stand her lipping to her 20 year old vocals. Something needs to be done. They need to pre-record asap cause this is honestly getting ridiculous, she also needs to take her lip syncing serious and at least make it look kind of real. And I think she could at least sing Everytime live, I don't get it....

I get that her voice is probably damaged but I mean why don't they do something about it? If the key is to high for her in Everytime for example, why don't they lower the key so it's easier for her to sing it live? :lessons: 

I miss her live singing so much :idkney:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bothered cause she can't do it properly anymore and does this to vocals from '98 :orangu:

If she had new, pre-recorded vocals for each tour, and promo performances tour that would be so much different.. It's really embarassing to hear her sing BOMT with that girly vocals.. she is a grown woman now :jackk:

17 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

I'm bothered cause she can't do it properly anymore and does this to vocals from '98 :orangu:

If she had new, pre-recorded vocals for each tour, and promo performances tour that would be so much different.. It's really embarassing to hear her sing BOMT with that girly vocals.. she is a grown woman now :jackk:

I agree, it's embarrassing :orangu: Maybe that's why she's doing goofy faces all the time... she's embarrassed too but don't wanna do anything about it :moorangu: 

51 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

OY I can't even with these threads.

Britney spears lipsynches it's all she's ever done, minus a few exceptions.

It's not going to change, she simply doesn't want to sing live anymore.

But in the past she at least tried a bit and had pre-recorded vocals.. FF tour was mess in some parts but at least she had very convincing pre-recorded vocals to majority of tracks.. (which she herself has decided to replace with vocals from CD on official DVD :meltdown: )

3 minutes ago, On the Scene said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTt0yPWERjs

Singing along to the track while keeping up with the choreo, engaged with the crowd, good costume. Oh how the times have changed...

Stoooop!!! :crying2:

I don't want to sound bitter or delusional, but it almost looks like she just can't sing old songs.
I mean... we know she used her voice more in Glory, but she probably spent PLENTY of time recording songs "piece by piece" because of  how damaged her voice is.
Maybe recording prerecorded vocals for old songs would be too time consuming for her... I mean, in BBMA she used parts of the recording sessions for ILRNR and Toxic :/

6 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I don't want to sound bitter or delusional, but it almost looks like she just can't sing old songs.
I mean... we know she used her voice more in Glory, but she probably spent PLENTY of time recording songs "piece by piece" because of  how damaged her voice is.
Maybe recording prerecorded vocals for old songs would be too time consuming for her... I mean, in BBMA she used parts of the recording sessions for ILRNR and Toxic :/

I don't know, I feel like they could always change the songs a bit to make them fit her current voice more. A lot of singers does that as they're getting older and their voices are changing :idkney: I fell like I'm talking about Brit likes she's 60 years old but I think you know what I mean :orangu: 

4 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I don't know, I feel like they could always change the songs a bit to make them fit her current voice more. A lot of singers does that as they're getting older and their voices are changing :idkney:

I know... but Britney voice definitely looks GREATLY damaged.
I'm convinced that if she did something like Boom Boom@TRL (singing along with the track) her real voice would sound SO different from the album track that it would be painful.
I don't know.
I think she needs to do something like You Oughta Know (prerecorded vocals + live vocals) just for once.

It doesn't bother me because she always did it.

But at this stage of her career, I think the fans and gp need artistically more mature and more serious approach to her performances and live appearances. She really needs to get rid of that cheesy pop star image and step out of her comfort zone.

I'm here for prerecorded vocals, but also she needs reinvent her image and her self as a performer. 

Cheesy pop image and performances are just not suitable for 35 years old women. Nobody can't take her seriously!

But to deliver that she needs to obviously bring some fresh blood to her team, because besides Britneys unwillingness to put her A game, her team really sucks!

Archived