A Plan for 2018: 20th Year Anniversary of Britney Spears

Kiey

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

So they would do videos from each era but won't do current songs...what you are saying doesn't make any sense. 

Who in the world would care about songs from old albums having videos? Besides fans. No one. 

Waste of money.

Current songs come after when album 10 is ready. 

Why do you make it sound like its mutually exclusive?

she can literally spend like  6 months slowly working on all these videos as her own side projects and prepare her new era the second half of 2018?

if she doesnt keep active throughout the 2018. Album 10 no one is gonna give a crap about giving how bad team britney is at promoting. You know damn well she is just gonna drop it and let it sink without promoting hard. She likes to create songs and videos so this would be very fun for her. And i doubt album 10 is gonna come anytime in the first half of 2018 anyway, if it even comes at all...

8 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Why bother to shoot videos for old songs, but not care about B10?

Did she care much about BJ and Glory? Will she care that much about B10? Doubt it. 

This is giving eras with 2,3 singles a chance to be more completed 

so now ITZ, BO will have 4 videos while BJ and Glory will have 3 each!

:queenriri:

Just now, Via Infinito said:

Current songs come after when album 10 is ready. 

Why do you make it sound like its mutually exclusive?

she can literally spend like  6 months slowly working on all these videos as her own side projects and prepare her new era the second half of 2018?

if she doesnt keep active throughout the 2018. Album 10 no one is gonna give a crap about giving how bad team britney is at promoting. You know damn well she is just gonna drop it and let it sink without promoting hard. She likes to create songs and videos so this would be very fun for her. And i doubt album 10 is gonna come anytime in the first half of 2018 anyway, if it even comes at all...

I don't get that first sentence. 

We need to accept she is lazy now and doesn't have passion. I mean if this was Someday era I could see it. But she doesn't even do photo shoots anymore. I mean lol

i agree she needs to be out there but promo singles. They need to find a sound that will stick, instead of all these trends they follow. Rihanna's brand is so strong because she keeps herself out there in so many ways. 

We have to be logical and right now I just want a strong era for once. Circus can't be our last that was almost a decade ago...

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't get that first sentence. 

We need to accept she is lazy now and doesn't have passion. I mean if this was Someday era I could see it. But she doesn't even do photo shoots anymore. I mean lol

i agree she needs to be out there but promo singles. They need to find a sound that will stick, instead of all these trends they follow. Rihanna's brand is so strong because she keeps herself out there in so many ways. 

We have to be logical and right now I just want a strong era for once. Circus can't be our last that was almost a decade ago...

I would say FF was the last one...

idk what her team is doing 

BJ 2 singles fine i get album was kinda bad

but paying Glory dust make me still mad like every week

Just now, Via Infinito said:

I would say FF was the last one...

idk what her team is doing 

BJ 2 singles fine i get album was kinda bad

but paying Glory dust make me still mad like every week

FF was a terrible era overall. Good album and vids but Britney was a mess and it hurt her brand with fans. 

It makes me mad about Glory. They messed up almost everything this era. 

10 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Did she care much about BJ and Glory? Will she care that much about B10? Doubt it. 

This is giving eras with 2,3 singles a chance to be more completed 

so now ITZ, BO will have 4 videos while BJ and Glory will have 3 each!

:queenriri:

What makes you think she will care for those old songs? She doesn't give two ***** about her new music, so I highly doubt she will care for 20 year-old album tracks.

7 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What makes you think she will care for those old songs? She doesn't give two ***** about her new music, so I highly doubt she will care for 20 year-old album tracks.

Maybe not her first three eras

but she is still perfoming BOM TOMH, mentioning Early Mornin and doing Freakshow and Get Naked in POM. 

44 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Hello Exhalers and Team Britney, I sincerely wish this plan  will somehow make its way to Britney Camp! Please please have this pinned!

Next year is going to be a great year for Britney Spears as an artist, only a few artists can make it this far and still being relevant to the pop scene. It would be a regretful waste if Britney's career isn't being celebrate in the right way. This is a one of a lifetime event. It is not about making money, or maximizing profits, it is about reminding people of the legacy and music that you have created and celebrate what you all have accomplished so far! 

So here is the plan: Why just  celebrate in one month! Let's remind people for a whole year that Britney is on her 20th year of her career! 

1) Obviously album 10 needs to happen! But still have until late 2018 to release it. Otherwise an EP of really cohesive strong songs will have to do.

2) Re-release 9 singles from each era! Simply just put it on Youtube and do zero heavy promotion! Spread it throughout the year so people and fans are buzzed about the whole thing for the entire year! Create decent low budget music videos for each song!

Image result for britney crazy gif

January: Pick / fan poll the winning song from Baby One More Time and release a music video. You will attempt to recreate that 90s era with make-up and vibe. Basically it can be a simple dance song with low budget. This will add another single to Baby One More Time after all these years! How cool is that!

Image result for britney oops gif

February: Oops! Follow with another single from Oops! I Did It Again

Image result for slave britney gif

March: Britney era, I suggest Cinderella! Try to recreate the make-up for that era too!

Image result for toxic britney gif

April: In The Zone, Britney, you always wanted to release Breathe On me or Early Mornin' as a single! This is your chance!

Image result for gimme more britney gif

May: Blackout, Get Naked or Freakshow! Obviously black hair for the music video!

Image result for circus britney gif

June: Circus, another fanpoll! But I think Unusual You will win

Image result for hold it against me gif

July: Femme Fatale, fanpoll for the fifth single. Inside Out fans!

Image result for work ***** gif

August: Britney Jean, Alien like you always wanted Britney!

Image result for slumber party britney spears gif

September: Glory! Ahh the posibilities!

October: First single from album 10

November: Second single

December: Third single

It doesn't matter if they don't do well, or the singles even cannibalize each other. It is a celebration of a great career and for the fans. It is also great as a marketing tool for the entire world of where Britney is at. Nostalgia of the old, and welcoming of the recent. No one in the industry can do this accept Madonna. It is ambitious but you should schedule all the videoshoots around the same time. It may also involve self-funding like Beyonce did for Lemonade. Isn't this a really fun way to celebrate? If Beyonce can create a whole visual album, why can't Britney?

Please spread this around exhalers!

:kisses:

This is an amazing idea, but I'm immagining it in a different way........ She should release a single for each era in each month, as you suggested, and when the final single from Glory is released she should surprisingly release the lead single for B10 in like November of 2018, perform it at SNL, AMA's, visit Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Falon, pay to the radios for like two weaks, buy banners on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Store and even on YouTube and promote in Europe and Asia(appear on talk-shows, radio interviews and even perform on some big events, award shows and etc.) She must than perform at Super Bowl 2019 and make an iconic performance with killer dancing, great production and at least pre-recorded vocals(if she sings live here and there it will shock the world, so she better do it as well). The same night she have to perform the 2nd single and rlease it right away and  announce a world tour. After the Super Bowl she needs to perform the first and the second single at the BRIT Awards and do few more radio interviews in The USA and in Europe discussing B10, the second single and the world tour. The next step is to perform a B10 medley at Eurovision, since Eurovison is the biggest musical event on the world(watched by over 250 Million people in more than 45 countrie) it will be a great exposure. Her tour needs to start at around that time(May). A performance at the BBMA's needs to happen next, where she would perform and than release the 3rd single. After the mess VMA's 2016 were for Britney, she needs a comeback on that show and perform again with some iconic looks and production and release the 4th single. She can than focus on the tour and have a rest for a few months, probably record a film about the tour, like film some performance, the backstage, Britney rehearsing and organising the tour with her team, showing the places she visits, showing what she does before and after concerts and than upload it on Vevo, it would be something no one did before and it will be realy cool. While touring she can release the 5th single with a MV only. After the tour finishes in mid 2020, she could film a documentary about her life, career and release it on HBO, or Netflix and remind everyone once again who she is and what she has achieved and tell us her story and thoughts troughout her 20 years long career and finish the era with one last single, a ballad that she would perform live at some big award show and make everyone love and respect her again.....................   :crying2: It would be AMAZING if everything happens this way, I would die from happines, literaly!! :crying2:   Such an era would return her on the top and cement her legend status once and for all. If everything happens this way I won't give a **** if she starts a new residency show that would last even 10 years. All I wan't is ONE more mega successful era from her, that will make her a legend, pleae Britney, please God make my wish come true!!! Pleaaaaase!! :crying2:  :crying2: 

PS: I know it will never happen, just let me live in dellusion........ :crying1: 

44 minutes ago, skkskk said:

This is an amazing idea, but I'm immagining it in a different way........ She should release a single for each era in each month, as you suggested, and when the final single from Glory is released she should surprisingly release the lead single for B10 in like November of 2018, perform it at SNL, AMA's, visit Ellen, Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Falon, pay to the radios for like two weaks, buy banners on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play Store and even on YouTube and promote in Europe and Asia(appear on talk-shows, radio interviews and even perform on some big events, award shows and etc.) She must than perform at Super Bowl 2019 and make an iconic performance with killer dancing, great production and at least pre-recorded vocals(if she sings live here and there it will shock the world, so she better do it as well). The same night she have to perform the 2nd single and rlease it right away and  announce a world tour. After the Super Bowl she needs to perform the first and the second single at the BRIT Awards and do few more radio interviews in The USA and in Europe discussing B10, the second single and the world tour. The next step is to perform a B10 medley at Eurovision, since Eurovison is the biggest musical event on the world(watched by over 250 Million people in more than 45 countrie) it will be a great exposure. Her tour needs to start at around that time(May). A performance at the BBMA's needs to happen next, where she would perform and than release the 3rd single. After the mess VMA's 2016 were for Britney, she needs a comeback on that show and perform again with some iconic looks and production and release the 4th single. She can than focus on the tour and have a rest for a few months, probably record a film about the tour, like film some performance, the backstage, Britney rehearsing and organising the tour with her team, showing the places she visits, showing what she does before and after concerts and than upload it on Vevo, it would be something no one did before and it will be realy cool. While touring she can release the 5th single with a MV only. After the tour finishes in mid 2020, she could film a documentary about her life, career and release it on HBO, or Netflix and remind everyone once again who she is and what she has achieved and tell us her story and thoughts troughout her 20 years long career and finish the era with one last single, a ballad that she would perform live at some big award show and make everyone love and respect her again.....................   :crying2: It would be AMAZING if everything happens this way, I would die from happines, literaly!! :crying2:   Such an era would return her on the top and cement her legend status once and for all. If everything happens this way I won't give a **** if she starts a new residency show that would last even 10 years. All I wan't is ONE more mega successful era from her, that will make her a legend, pleae Britney, please God make my wish come true!!! Pleaaaaase!! :crying2:  :crying2: 

PS: I know it will never happen, just let me live in dellusion........ :crying1: 

Omg we both have the same dreams, your last sentence there brought me back to world cause i was already in jupiter imagining another OIDIA era:meltdown:

25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I really like this idea, but it would be a bit strange seeing Britney do new videos for her older albums. 

It would be inovative af! :cinderellaney: No one ever did something like this, she would start a new trend and regain her status as a trendsetter. :)  I want some innovative, risky things from Britney, she is already certified legend, this won't damage her career in any way, it could only be a positive thing. :brit: 

43 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Omg we both have the same dreams, your last sentence there brought me back to world cause i was already in jupiter imagining another OIDIA era:meltdown:

You were on Mars imagining another OIDIA era* :queenriri: 

Archived