A Plan for 2018: 20th Year Anniversary of Britney Spears

Kiey

Hello Exhalers and Team Britney, I sincerely wish this plan  will somehow make its way to Britney Camp! Please please have this pinned!

Next year is going to be a great year for Britney Spears as an artist, only a few artists can make it this far and still being relevant to the pop scene. It would be a regretful waste if Britney's career isn't being celebrate in the right way. This is a one of a lifetime event. It is not about making money, or maximizing profits, it is about reminding people of the legacy and music that you have created and celebrate what you all have accomplished so far! 

So here is the plan: Why just  celebrate in one month! Let's remind people for a whole year that Britney is on her 20th year of her career! 

1) Obviously album 10 needs to happen! But still have until late 2018 to release it. Otherwise an EP of really cohesive strong songs will have to do.

2) Re-release 9 singles from each era! Simply just put it on Youtube and do zero heavy promotion! Spread it throughout the year so people and fans are buzzed about the whole thing for the entire year! Create decent low budget music videos for each song!

Image result for britney crazy gif

January: Pick / fan poll the winning song from Baby One More Time and release a music video. You will attempt to recreate that 90s era with make-up and vibe. Basically it can be a simple dance song with low budget. This will add another single to Baby One More Time after all these years! How cool is that!

Image result for britney oops gif

February: Oops! Follow with another single from Oops! I Did It Again

Image result for slave britney gif

March: Britney era, I suggest Cinderella! Try to recreate the make-up for that era too!

Image result for toxic britney gif

April: In The Zone, Britney, you always wanted to release Breathe On me or Early Mornin' as a single! This is your chance!

Image result for gimme more britney gif

May: Blackout, Get Naked or Freakshow! Obviously black hair for the music video!

Image result for circus britney gif

June: Circus, another fanpoll! But I think Unusual You will win

Image result for hold it against me gif

July: Femme Fatale, fanpoll for the fifth single. Inside Out fans!

Image result for work ***** gif

August: Britney Jean, Alien like you always wanted Britney!

Image result for slumber party britney spears gif

September: Glory! Ahh the posibilities!

October: First single from album 10

November: Second single

December: Third single

It doesn't matter if they don't do well, or the singles even cannibalize each other. It is a celebration of a great career and for the fans. It is also great as a marketing tool for the entire world of where Britney is at. Nostalgia of the old, and welcoming of the recent. No one in the industry can do this accept Madonna. It is ambitious but you should schedule all the videoshoots around the same time. It may also involve self-funding like Beyonce did for Lemonade. Isn't this a really fun way to celebrate? If Beyonce can create a whole visual album, why can't Britney?

Please spread this around exhalers!

:kisses:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sis it's an awesome idea but we're talking about Team B :moorangu: 

I find it funny cause a lot of fans are getting their hopes up for the "20th anniversary" but imagine they don't even celebrate it nor release anything. I wouldn't be surprised :selenerz: 

1 minute ago, RobRocks said:

Sis it's an awesome idea but we're talking about Team B :moorangu: 

I find it funny cause a lot of fans are getting their hopes up for the "20th anniversary" but imagine they don't even celebrate it nor release anything. I wouldn't be surprised :selenerz: 

that is why we need to spread this to her and team britney

they probably have some old *** ancient idea of doing another lame greatest hit album just to make some cheap coins

:selenerz:

Low budget videos to ruin the already great videos she has...why.

Why celebrate her career overall? They been doing that all of Pom. 

They need to focus on Baby and b10 tbh

If we don't get vinyl I will be pissed that is all I want... it's easy and not an in online store a million dollars release. Normal release it's the easy thing to do because Britney and her team are lazy 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Low budget videos to ruin the already great videos she has...why.

Why celebrate her career overall? They been doing that all of Pom. 

They need to focus on Baby and b10 tbh

If we don't get vinyl I will be pissed that is all I want... it's easy and not an in online store a million dollars release. Normal release it's the easy thing to do because Britney and her team are lazy 

Beyonce Lemonade videos were low budget

Slumber Party was low budget

You don't need huge *** expensive CGI like katy perry to have great videos...

Britney can sell herself when the script is great (not like Disney Make Me)

and obviously there will be a vinyl with a greatest hit...

Just now, Via Infinito said:

Beyonce Lemonade videos were low budget

Slumber Party was low budget

You don't need huge *** expensive CGI like katy perry to have great videos...

Britney can sell herself when the script is create (not like Disney Make Me)

We already have great videos for the singles minus one or two but why would I want videos of something we have...

Doesnt make sense...Give them a reason to ruin things that are iconic. 

If that were the case then Glory should have had vids for each song. 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

We already have great videos for the singles minus one or two but why would I want videos of something we have...

Doesnt make sense...Give them a reason to ruin things that are iconic. 

If that were the case then Glory should have had vids for each song. 

So you tell me you don't want a visual representation for Unusual you, Inside Out, or like The Hook Up, or like JLM? so she basically revisited all her old eras and add one more single to them with the great current shape that she is in. I mean she can lip to 17 years old vocals. I don't think making another vid for BOMT era  is such a bad idea.

Make-up and editing can make her look like a older cute version of BOMTney

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

So you tell me you don't want a visual representation for Unusual you, Inside Out, or like The Hook Up, or like JLM? so she basically revisited all her old eras and add one more single to them with the great current shape that she is in. I mean she can lip to 17 years old vocals. I don't think making another vid for BOMT era  is such a bad idea.

Make-up and editing can make her look like a older cute version of BOMTney

No I do not actually want any of that. I want a good current era. Where four singles are a thing with good videos. 

Like normal pop stars.

I'm keeping my expectations really low because I know damn well they'll celebrate her 20th Anniversary by releasing another compilation with bad cover art and some unnecessary ugly merch on her website.

:nyschool:

But if I can dream a little, all I want from her is an iconic performance on the GRAMMY's  or something of BOMT in some cool remix followed by a new single for B10. It's not that hard and wouldn't be that extra, even their ancient minds could pull it off.

:comingthru:

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No I do not actually want any of that. I want a good current era. Where four singles are a thing with good videos. 

Like normal pop stars.

They are milking her legacy though. I don't think she's ever gonna properly release 4 singles again. This is a great way to do it because the excuse is her 20th anniversary. Otherwise good luck waiting for the end of 2018 with one single. 

No, thanks. Stop marketing her as a nostalagia act and start focusing on the future a.k.a. B10. And do you really think Britney, her team and her label could handle something that big without scrapping at least one video?

Plus, those videos would only show to the world how much she's aged, how bad her lip fillers are and how flat her butt is right now. :arianabye:

Just now, Via Infinito said:

They are milking her legacy though. I don't think she's ever gonna properly release 4 singles again. This is a great way to do it because the excuse is her 20th anniversary. Otherwise good luck waiting for the end of 2018 with one single. 

So they would do videos from each era but won't do current songs...what you are saying doesn't make any sense. 

Who in the world would care about songs from old albums having videos? Besides fans. No one. 

Waste of money.

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

No, thanks. Stop marketing her as a nostalagia act and start focusing on the future a.k.a. B10. And do you really think Britney, her team and her label could handle something that big without scrapping a video?

Plus, those videos would only show to the world how much she's aged, how bad her lip fillers are and how flat her butt is right now. :arianabye:

Using that logic all her new videos will show how much she aged too regardless lol 

There is nothing wrong with showing her abit aged. Shes not 17 anymore

Archived