The one thing I've been disappointed with regarding Glory.

indyRS

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

There is one user on here (don't remember his nick) who can buy it from someone for 100$ per instrumental. I'm sure @LionHeart can inform you better about this, since he started petition some time ago on here to make it happen, if I remember well. :mhm: 

there's an user on here who said he can get the glory album official instrumentals but he get them paying 100 dolars for each official instrumental track. 

i think we should join and donate for getting it. he's gonna leak don't let me be the last to know full instrumental and piece of me inst as well when the summer ends.

:otears: he leaked sometimes, not a girl and overprotected in hq inst.

i can't find his name or posts.  i'll search

12 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

there's an user on here who said he can get the glory album official instrumentals but he get them paying 100 dolars for each official instrumental track. 

i think we should join and donate for getting it. he's gonna leak don't let me be the last to know full instrumental and piece of me inst as well when the summer ends.

I can't believe it's getting to a point that we have to pay :orangu:

this user can **** off! :staysalty:

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

I can't believe it's getting to a point that we have to pay :orangu:

this user can **** off! :staysalty:

this user doesn't have the songs, he has a contact with cheiron and some other producers that told him they are selling the instrumentals. he can get them but he needs to pay for them and he's not interested on buying it.

i think we shoud open a donation group to get glory official instrumental in wav. it worths the money tbh

Just now, LionHeart said:

this user doesn't have the songs, he has a contact with cheiron and some other producers that told him they are selling the instrumentals. he can get them but he needs to pay for them and he's not interested on buying it.

i think we shoud open a donation group to get glory official instrumental in wav. it worths the money tbh

Oh! I misread. I thought they were wanting other users to buy instrumentals off of them, oops :giggleney:

I don't get why they would sell instrumentals to fans though :ponderney:

17 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Oh! I misread. I thought they were wanting other users to buy instrumentals off of them, oops :giggleney:

I don't get why they would sell instrumentals to fans though :ponderney:

that's the only chance to get the full glory album instrumental.

it's on us. 

this user has don't let me be the last to know full official instrumental, piece of me as well, he said he will leak both when the summer ends, so let's wait and see, he leaked sometimes and not a girl instrumentals so i trust on his words.

1 hour ago, LionHeart said:

Ooooooh, I didn't get the Overprotected instrumental. Can you send me a download link? The only thing I have is a shitty vinyl rip.

Archived