Best and worst costumes of the POM residency

e-mailmyheart

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

What is your fansite? 

can't say it cuz they will ban me again for "promoting/spaming"...

2 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Didn't watch the video but this costume (particularly the pant) is possibly the worst thing anyone has ever worn in the history of clothing

25EE8D6400000578-2964452-image-a-11_1424

and the fact that some people liked it just because she had pants on... :sassybrit:

BEST:
WB - BBMA 2015 catsuit
WB  - army leotard
MATM - yellow top/tie/green panties
MATM - the rocker one with the malfunction (plaid skirt)
Boys - rainbow dress
Boys - pink leotard (like the Private Show ads)
Boys - yellow leotard with long sleeve
Slave - Britney-Spears:-Performs-in-Las-Vegas--1

Toxic - mqdefault.jpg

THE WORST:
Basically everything else. There are sooooo many. 

3 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Didn't watch the video but this costume (particularly the pant) is possibly the worst thing anyone has ever worn in the history of clothing

25EE8D6400000578-2964452-image-a-11_1424

they dissapeared thanks to buzzfeed:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/we-need-to-talk-about-britney-spears?utm_term=.ejlgK3mGx#.vmJVelqbO

Even in the hideous "Me Against the Music" pants, she ******* nailed it!!!

instagram.com

she never wore them after aknowledging this article....thank you Buzzfeed 

The outfits are made from bargain purchases from Victoria Secrets and other stores in the mall where the theater is and most of them are literally still being sewn together an hour ahead of the show. I went on a backstage tour the last show I attended and the girl was pissed at britney cause Britney asked for them to make something new and take it to her dressing room so she could see it, then Britney had it sent back and told them to put diff diamonds on it. The wardrobe girl was so pissed lol. It was the debut night of the yellow costume. 

19 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

The outfits are made from bargain purchases from Victoria Secrets and other stores in the mall where the theater is and most of them are literally still being sewn together an hour ahead of the show. I went on a backstage tour the last show I attended and the girl was pissed at britney cause Britney asked for them to make something new and take it to her dressing room so she could see it, then Britney had it sent back and told them to put diff diamonds on it. The wardrobe girl was so pissed lol. It was the debut night of the yellow costume. 

So that's the story of the yellow outfit. There was a thread about this. what else did they say backstage? Britney must be really hard to work with

Archived