V like Mario

falka

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

I wish V magazine shoot from last year was Make Me video shoot.

Would've been simple yet amazing concept and it would've slayed.

Neither of them (Glory album and MM single) fit in the V magazine theme. Ofc, his work is exceptional and outstanding, not only with Britney but everyone he works with. Well, I feel it that way. 

This does fit much more, I can't believe there werent other outtakes they could have used. 

Britney_Make_Me_cover.png

Even the Glory (Youtube screenshots) looks fair if it wasnt for the fact that they took it straight from the MV instead of making an actual photoshoot with different outfits, lightining, poses, etc. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Neither of them (Glory album and MM single) fit in the V magazine theme. Ofc, his work is exceptional and outstanding, not only with Britney but everyone he works with. Well, I feel it that way. 

This does fit much more, I can't believe there werent other outtakes they could have used. 

Britney_Make_Me_cover.png

Even the Glory (Youtube screenshots) looks fair if it wasnt for the fact that they took it straight from the MV instead of making an actual photoshoot with different outfits, lightining, poses, etc. 

In Sony, that pic is listed as Randee St Nicholas, but TBH it looks like it was done by someone else. I'm in denial until she posts it on her website.

Archived