Special Voice Edition Inside Out and Trouble For Me

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find interesting is that someone actually made these thinking they sounded good. Like, who ever thought that changing the pitch of her voice and not the song would mesh? Further more, just like people wouldn't want to hear a chipmunk version of this, why would someone want to hear a drag queen version?

20 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I remember the ''Real-Britney'' project and it was amazing cause the songs were greatly edited as well, i remember when everybody was praising it where is it now ? :crying1:

They should make her new album pitching down her voice would be perfect, imagine she lip sync this way :hype:maybe this will even raise the album sells

17 hours ago, GypsyWoman said:

What I find interesting is that someone actually made these thinking they sounded good. Like, who ever thought that changing the pitch of her voice and not the song would mesh? Further more, just like people wouldn't want to hear a chipmunk version of this, why would someone want to hear a drag queen version?

i like chipmunkney but dragney is better :verycool:

3 hours ago, makemefirstversion said:

They should make her new album pitching down her voice would be perfect, imagine she lip sync this way :hype:maybe this will even raise the album sells

Yeah! They usually high pitch her voice for the baby voice effect,i feel like this is the closest feel we have to what it sounds like without it. :omgreallyney:

Archived