"2012ney looked tragic"

Roger

Okay, I know I'm posting a lot about the past, but if members of this board didn't have such a selective memory I would NOT (also, it is not like we have many things to talk about with Britney's current career state)

So, for many of you "Currentney looks so good and put 2012 to shame", so Um, Yeah, ok :ponderney:

Of course, like we all remember, she had some very disappointing appearances

But why do you guys forget about these STUNNING, FRESH, ORGANIC looks??? 

tumblr_mcvafmPkmJ1qbvjf9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgzifkBEna1rfduvxo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mdek2dmcz71r3ty02o1_500.gif

britney-spears-demi-lovato-lg.jpg

0038473cf698d82c66c7c1d397d68b19.jpg

Do i really need to continue? Because I have many more :ohi:

Conclusion is that 2016ney had her moments but so did 2012ney (more if you ask me) and I'm exhausted of people forgetting these breath-taking looks she served in order to praise her current looks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please no.. 2012 was the worst year of her look, she looked good but not up to her standards.. she started looking better in 2013 and the next years.. I think that now she has got back her original look at her right age.. and yes, I have never seen and I keep not seeing the famous nose job :smokney2:

2 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

Please no.. 2012 was the worst year of her look, she looked good but not up to her standards.. she started looking better in 2013 and the next years.. I think that now she has got back her original look at her right age.. and yes, I have never seen and I keep not seeing the famous nose job :smokney2:

I feel disconnected to all of you 

For real :ponderney:

6 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

Breath- taking looks?! :haha:

She was bloated and uncomfortable, even her voice was forced.

were you even a fan back then tbh? :tiffsmoke:

she had her days ffs, and people who experienced the live shows had positive meltdowns over her looks on here, I remember well

35 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Please, she hasn't looked this good since 2001

https://instagram.com/p/BThzYWCgsXc/

body wise or face wise? just bc she's skinnier now doesn't mean she looks better. 2012ney actually had her famous features and she looked fine. she did look older bc of the heavy meds plus smoking and tanning. she didn't need cosmetic surgery at all, just a good dermatologist and healthy lifestyle IMO. 

10 minutes ago, Maryy said:

wut?

she looks pretty good in all those gifs, imo. 

dunno wut u are talking about. 

that was the point honey, people on here always put 2012ney down and don't remember her great looks for some very obscure reasons  :ponderney:

msg-13370106823.jpg 0910-britney-630x400.jpg 58a5c92df149f462e7ead0d3c6fb1bde.jpg

Fox+X+Factor+Viewing+Party+Arrivals+DZiY

article-2240794-164777D5000005DC-606_634

Ixcwxa_T.jpg

ETC ETC ETC

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She looked 15 years older than she really was. Those gifs you posted are filtered. Next.

they are not

real fans who are not newbies like y'all and who've seen the live shows themselves can confirm this

next :arianabye:

2 minutes ago, MM said:

body wise or face wise? just bc she's skinnier now doesn't mean she looks better. 2012ney actually had her famous features and she looked fine. she did look older bc of the heavy meds plus smoking and tanning. she didn't need cosmetic surgery at all, just a good dermatologist and healthy lifestyle IMO. 

I think there's room for both in her life. She's been eating really healthy, working out all the time, and it appears she's cut back on smoking. I see nothing wrong with treating herself to an adjustment on her nose or lips if it makes her feel pretty.

Archived