"2012ney looked tragic"

Roger

7 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

This looks horrible, wtf:quirkney:

I personally think that she looks a million times better now (especially without the raccoon makeup)

her face looks straight outta 1981  on this pic but ok :arianabye:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

She had great and awful looks each era, in femme fatale many people think her great looks were not that great compared to her other eras, that's just it. People will say the same about this era in the future

Resultado de imagen para britney spears pre grammy 2017

Imagen relacionada

my point exactly!!! PREACH! :NYsassy:

14 minutes ago, Roger said:

receipts??? she's s been spotted with cigarettes not so long ago :ponderney:

She was pictured with a box in 2014, but we haven't seen any candids of her smoking in a very long time. There were lots of candids in 2012 and 2013 of her smoking. If she hasn't quit completely, it seems as if she's gotten the habit under control.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She was pictured with a box in 2014, but we haven't seen any candids of her smoking in a very long time. There were lots of candids in 2012 and 2013 of her smoking. If she hasn't quit completely, it seems as if she's gotten the habit under control.

200-15.gif

she had a cig break before recording her Carpool Karaoke, look it up :arianabye:

1 minute ago, Roger said:

200-15.gif

she had a cig break before recording her Carpool Karaoke, look it up :arianabye:

I forgot about that one. And I didn't say she quit completely I'm just saying it seems she cut back. I would understand if she has urges when she's nervous, I mean singing live on carpool karaoke probably put a lot of pressure on her. We don't see her smoking on the beach tho, which is good. 

37 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I forgot about that one. And I didn't say she quit completely I'm just saying it seems she cut back. I would understand if she has urges when she's nervous, I mean singing live on carpool karaoke probably put a lot of pressure on her. We don't see her smoking on the beach tho, which is good. 

We barely see her anymore so that's really hard to say. She could smoke more for all we know. 

Guys I'm OBSESSED with her face, her new nose and lips, you all know it. But another thread about it? it's like the 5th today :forkit:

2012Ney had her moments, I liked her, but she had really BAD moments too, 

BritneySpears.jpgBritney-Spears-pour-X-Factor-elle-a-exigee-d-etre-payee-plus-que-J.Lo_portrait_w674.jpgThe-X-Factor-Auditions-In-San-Francisco-16-June-2012-britney-spears-31161768-2048-2560-600x750.jpgdxx1.jpg

She was just 31 and for the first time we saw her old on the red carpet, we saw bad pics in the past but never like that 

Archived