"2012ney looked tragic"

Roger

X Factor was pretty weird. One day she looked stunning, and the other day it was just cringy. Every episode of the show was like a surprise, we didn't know if she was gonna look great or not.

Other appearances, was the same, 50% good, 50% bad. I did start to notice a progress from FF era, especially in her personality. She started to look a little bit more alive, even if she still was awkward for the whole situation of being a judge and such.

But ever since, each year she has become better and better, again, with some bad looks every once in a while, but in general she keeps getting better. In my opinion:

2017>2016>>>>2015>>2014>2013>>>>>>>2012>>>>>2011<2010<2009

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Roger said:

these kids are so annoying and I'm wondering why I came back... probably because I miss the old days not gonna lie

RDMA was breathtaking as well btw; it's always been like that with Brit for a while, one day she looks tragic, one day she looks amazing; on one shot she looks tragic, on another she looks amazing 

she actually has been consistent for that since Femme Fatale, she almost never looked "so much better" for a long period since that 

ikr? like so annoying, can't stand it:weirdmeout:

rdma was amazing actually, i swear she looks flawless, and yeah, always like that with britney, i don't think these people know that :ponderney:

as for me, i came back cause i cracked my phone and idk my passwords for social networks but i'm getting it back next week i think lol:snapney:

On 5/2/2017 at 5:36 PM, danny1994 said:

She was pictured with a box in 2014, but we haven't seen any candids of her smoking in a very long time. There were lots of candids in 2012 and 2013 of her smoking. If she hasn't quit completely, it seems as if she's gotten the habit under control.

I've actually been wondering about this a lot recently :ponderney:

9 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

I don't understand this :unreal:

2009 was better than 2010, 2010 was better than 2011, but 2012 was better than 2011 as well, so 2011 was the worst.

From 2012 onwards, each year has been better than the previous one, so, from 2011-2017, 2017 has been the best year. Or maybe it's equal to 2016.

However, I can't compare post-2011 to pre-2011, so I can't say if 2017ney is better than 2010ney for example, well, she is better now, but from 2009, 2008 ... 1998 I just can't compare. It's as if she was one person before 2011, and another person after 2011.

2012ney was the last time we saw her original face with its beautiful, original features. Right after that, she started experimenting with injections - her lips, cheeks, Botox, etc. Actually, towards the end of X-Factor, she already had some filler injected into her cheeks. By 2015, her face was totally changed. She went nuts with her lips, she changed her nose, she froze parts of her face with Botox which has resulted in a joker smile, and she's injected filler in other areas. 2012ney looked horrible during the X-Factor auditions (seriously, who was doing her makeup, and why was her face and hair so greasy all the time?), but she was STUNNING during the live shows and the Whitney Houston thing.

On 3.05.2017 at 0:39 AM, The Holy Spearit said:

2012ney had a lot of horrible makeup moments but when she slayed. She SLAYED. Ya'll can call her ugly all you want but she automatically beats 2017bey because 2012ney had The Britney Face 

britneyleno.jpg?itok=MR9tNZE9

2012ney natural makeup > blog271112-dog2.jpg 2016ney 082616-britney-spears-1-national-dog-day

Is it only me that I can see her teeth being different. I mean another teeth can change a face feature very much. Im happy she doesn't have a face rounded like a moon ofc she had her issues about her nose. She shouldn't have uplift her lip corners because that's the only thing that makes her face look weird. But come on, her face was a wreck and Id rather see her that way. 2013-ney was maybe more natural but In my oppinion it was only the beginning of her transformation. And when I look at her pictures comparisations I think that she has some transformations inside her mouth, her teeth looks different too.

Archived