"2012ney looked tragic"

Roger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Brit 97 said:

Please no.. 2012 was the worst year of her look, she looked good but not up to her standards.. she started looking better in 2013 and the next years.. I think that now she has got back her original look at her right age.. and yes, I have never seen and I keep not seeing the famous nose job :smokney2:

the delusion is real

47 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

2012ney had a lot of horrible makeup moments but when she slayed. She SLAYED. Ya'll can call her ugly all you want but she automatically beats 2017bey because 2012ney had The Britney Face 

britneyleno.jpg?itok=MR9tNZE9

2012ney natural makeup > blog271112-dog2.jpg 2016ney 082616-britney-spears-1-national-dog-day

omg i swear she looks like a different person! WHY BRITNEY WHY:tifftear:

Guest $elfish

2012ney definetly had her good days and bad days but the bangs looked soooo bad on her i hope they never come back

2012-ney had her ups and downs, her good days and bad days, maybe the bad days were a little bit more than the good onse and that's what most fans only remember, but overall she still looked good "especially the live xfactor shows" and she had her old mouth (the only thing that's bothering me now)

but posting good pix of 2012ney and bad pix of 2016-ney wont prove anything, because i can just do the opposite and prove u wrong !!

i just want to say that britney post 2008 had a lot of ups and downs but after all she still looks amazing :saycheese:

17 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She looked 15 years older than she really was. Those gifs you posted are filtered. Next.

Lets not forget the meltdowns of providence.  First day she had professional makeup, second day, she did her own.  I thoght the auditions looks were generally bettrr

It was mostly the shitty makeup she did giphy_s.gifarticle-2203055-15017888000005DC-951_634

Archived